• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When did you first see Kh1?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightoftheDark

Ruler of them all!!!
I saw the Disney's Underground Lab commercial and thought that game looks kinda cool, then forgot about it. After awhile my sister's birthday came up, and she got $50. So she went to the store and I tagged along. She saw kingdom Hearts and thought it lookes cool, so she bought it. It's been heaven ever since.

soraandkairi4eva

sora luver
when i saw the commerical on tv. i didn't really know what it was about. a game or what? i was just little that time and i didn't really know what type of games i like. so i saw it a few time and i really liked the way it looked and the characters. i got in to it. i thought they were going to show it more. guess not. i was really sad. all i can remember it when sora was running to kairi i think and something else. i really miss it.

if anybody know where i can download it. tell me, please. thanks!

EternalLight

I saw it on Disney channel! in the Lab.... the most scene i remember is the when he was a mermaid!

But i didn't buy it till last year around March! It was only 20$

Attemisc

I first saw the Kingdom Hearts trailer floating around on the tv and I thought it might actually be a Disney game worth playing. It looked decent. Keep in mind, I had never beaten a game before in my life until I beat KH *sweat drop* Also, the only Square game I had ever played was a demo for Samurai Fencer Musashi for the Play Station. I eventually saw more and more trailers and decided I officially wanted it. I bought it the night of the day it came out and brought it over to my friend's house to play because he was psyched about it too. We got to the point in Traverse Town where you have to go to the Third District and fight the Guard Armor but, sadly, we had no idea where the Third District was ^.^; So I let him borrow it for about a week and he found the third district and I of course took my game right back. (Why did I lend it to him for a week? The only games i had ever played at that point was Crash Bandicoot and Spyro. Also, know that before this I had stated many times that I HATED Final Fantasy) So, I got to Trickmaster in Wonderland and couldn't beat him so I ran out and bought the strategy guide which only helped some. I eventually made my way to Hollow Bastion (took forever) and I had just beaten Maleficent as a Dragon. So, one day out at Best Buy I succumbed to the greatest video game sin... I bought an Action Replay Cheat Disc T.T (waits to be flamed) So I used it to achieve the Ultima weapon and I even got this cool white keyblade in regular size and UBER BIG size. Of course I used it to get to lvl. 100 and max out everything. So, I then beat Riku without fail and that's that. I'm proud to be a video game cheater. Yeah... I used a cheat disc... Yeah... I even used a Game Shark on my CoM to beat Ansme in Reverse/Rebirth. But hey... I was a rookie gamer that had never beaten a single game in his life, let alone get past the first stage... But I'm getting better! Kingdom Hearts helped me to become a better gamer. Since then I've beaten Soul Claibur two, .Hack, and Devil May Cry 3, Final Fantasy X and X-2, and Final Fantasy VII. :D

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I saw it in the Disney Underground lab. I've seen the comercials so many times but I thought it was boring. Then my friend brought the game to a party when it first came out and I didn't wanna play it (mainly because she was trying to hog over the PS2 when we were playing DDR). About a year ago she finally showed me the game but I thought it was still boring because I was only able to see the beginning and her PS2 kept freezing. So I forgot about the game eventually until I was in Cosco one day and it was on sale just for $15. Once I bought that game, I've been spending 8 hours everyday on it.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay here is my story on Kingdom Hearts.

I saw the commercial on that Disney underground thing and i said "another sissy baby game". the day it came out my friends parents got it for him for his b-day and i went over to his house that same day. i sat and watched him play, and i was like why are u playing such a baby game that looks really easy. so i sat for about another hour and watched him. then he offers me 2 play and i say sure. so i start walking around and i was like piece of cake. Then the heartless pop up and i was fighting them but they killed me.

I was like whoa. this looks like an easy baby game but i realized it was quite hard even for a kid my age.then after that i got hooked. then i got the game for Christmas in 2002. i was so happy. then 2 days later i beat the game.

ever since i have been hooked and have been waiting so long for the second game.

The day it first came out will be in my memory forever and Christmas of 2002 will be too.

Last edited:

VirusCoreHacker

i first saw kh on a commerical when i saw it on tv i said nice game,very nice game,then my couisan got the game after chrismas and i helped him beat it,(dont ask how) then later on i got the game

darkriku14

beginning and end
I saw it on the Disney Underground thing too, it was an awesome commercial, and the game looked very, very good. And then my friend bought it and was raving about it, so i bought it too.

Dark_Wielder48675

I saw the commercial for it, and thought it might be interesting, so, I ended up getting it for christmas (along with my ps2)a few months after I saw the commercial . It was the first video game I beat and the first ps2 game I ever had. I've been playing since december 2002 and have been completely hooked ever since. *yay*

TrancedRiku

i saw it in a magazine, and heard it was going to be a crossover between Disney and Square. My first thoughts were:

You morons!
Why couldn't have you made it with anime or something?!

After I sawt the commercial, and played it for the first time, I began to enjoy it, and i stil enjoy the first game now.

ris09

*is new* ... umm, i mean, hi...? ^^;;; i think the thing that got me into KH was the commercial. I didnt see any of this Disney Underground stuff you're talking about, but...when I first saw the commercial, my facial reaction = O_O. xD i loved the music, and i would find myself randomly singing it, even before i got the game. ((i have a thing for singing)) Now, me, being REALLY particular about graphics and music, i was pretty sure that it was going to be a good game. I mean, any video game that takes its time to get good music and make some awesome cutscenes and stuff (you know what i mean) must have spent enough time on their game to make it good. I was one of the people who didnt think that Sora was a girl. I dont think its THAT hard to tell...i actually thought Riku was a girl at first, until i played the game and heard his voice... ((forgive me, master Riku!!! *bows* ^^;)) I really liked how they did the water in the opening scene...anybody who does water like that = i <3 them ^__^. Oh, but umm, anyway...so a long time ago, i played it on my friends PS2. since i went over by her so much i had no reason to buy the game. (we were good buds...i mean, cmon. we watched RANMA together XD) So yeah. Plus im a total sap for romance, and the little love triangle they had going on was like "O_O Omigod i love you!!!" ^^; so...i think i actually bought the game a year or two ago, because my fwend moved away. *le sigh*
sorry for the long post :3

Neoshadow84

well i saw it on the commercial,i thought it was the dumbest game ever, but i saw that it was getting a lot of publicity and i loved disney back then, i layed the game by renting it and i loved it, but i didnt have any cash, so like a month later i bought it, and i realized that the only ps2 in the house was my sister's, and everytime i wanted to play it i had to fight my way too it (and what a battle it was) i eventually got it for my birthday THIS year after i beat kingdom hearts long ago. sisters . . . . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back