• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When does it release ?!?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Date Release

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel Curtis

Jeff Gordon
it's coming out in Winter 2005, confirmed at E3. I pre-ordered KH2 at gamestop for $5, and i put $5 toward the price. It'll be about $50 or so. (for me because i already put money toward the game to take away from the price later.)

DarkSora9696

Darckcloud said:
Im getting it free.

HOW THE F***!!! What makes you so special Mr. BIGSHOT!! :eek: lol... j.k how you gettin it for free?

Oh yea and it's comin out Winter 2005... (someone said that already though... think I didn't read the whole thing... I just went to the bottom and saw the thing that I quoted... and I suggest that you pre-order it... that would be a great Idea... Believe me! :D

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
y do ppl keep on makin these threads if they look around theyll find it n-e wayz !!!welcome to the boards!!!

dime55

yea it's coming winter 2005. i hope it's this year because winter lasts from december to february i think. o well it's worth the wait. i'd rather have it later with everything perfected than now while it's not at its best.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
it will be winter 2005 November or December i think but i heard that it will be 2 game discs because it is so long (2.5 times the length of KH1) so expect to play it for a good long while
welcome to the boards sedikiller.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
sedkiller said:
When does KH2 will release I heard i'll be in Fall but when ???? help me responce to that question !! ooo and how much will it be ?

So you're the kind of person that gives Canadians like me a bad name? Meh, just kididng, I've always wanted to say that though.

There is actually a pinned thread saying no release date topic, which this is. But most people here are correct, or as correct as can be. At E3, SE said to hopefully release it in the winter...but that's it.

S

SilentStryke

i read on gaminformer online that it comin out decmber 2nd. that all i heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back