• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when driving....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

popiah

When I get valor form and saw some special ability. After taht, I quickly fill up the drive form guage. When I transform, The combo is way to cool and faster than the normal version. I use this form lot of times.

Gamergirl

Silver Member
InvadeZim5 said:
im going to be like
"so you think you can hurt me...mwaa...mwaha..ha..hahahahahahahahah-ahem, well maby with only one keyblade....try two bit@hes

lol
:yea all u heartless will be my bitches muwahahaha:
but i really wanna try out the master/yellow form

Xemnas000

Go to khinsider-images-wallpapers-kingdom hearts 2- pg.15.
It is sora in red form and clearly Square Enix official and it clearly says BRAVE FORM

E

Eclipse

it's brave, that is even the name on the official website

the command menu in the japanese game says buraivuu foomu<<<brave form

so there.

omfg when i get brave form i think i'm gonna cry. i'm gonna want to use it so bad, but i have to sit through 20 minutes of cutscenes with yensid for it...T-T

and now you don't choose by choosing rod or staff, that is bullsh*t

brave form is the first one you get you get it in the mysterious tower with yensid

wisdom form is in timeless river

master from is in space paranoids

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Kunoke

It's called Valor. In the game.

I saw one of those dudes vids, the dude who has the beta copy or whatever, and when he went into menu and stats it showed the levels his drives were at and it said, VERY clearly, "Valor".

So that clears that up. I'll find the vid if anyone doesn't believe me.

It is subject to change but as for the copy that dude has, it's called Valor.

skilled keyblada

im gonna become obsessed with driving 1 cuz beta moves 2 cuz sora looks mafd and.......ya ill do it 24/7 probably on whenevr i can for the whole game

Xemnas000

Yeah i see now. I just watched an English KH2 gameplay vid and it said on the command bar VALOR FORM.

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm not even gonna argue, let's just wait till the game comes out, it's not about bieng right it's about having fun and playing the game. Why is everyone in these forums at each others throats all of the time?

~J <X3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back