• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

When Sora dies in Kingdom Hearts II.......

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonXjon

When Sora "dies" (you run out of health) in Kingdom Hearts I it shows him suspended in air with his heart leaving his body i.e. becoming a heartless I believe :p

When Sora "dies" in Kingdom Hearts II it again, shows him suspended in air. This time, without a heart. Since Sora fell into darkness willingly, his heart didn't go to darkness. So where is his heart? And I know throughout COM - End of KH2 Sora IS technically a heartless, but his heart wasn't supposed to go anywhere. So, where was it? Perhaps in Roxas? I don't know, I just reliased this when playing KHIIFM so it probably doesn't mean anything well, idk about that but it must have already been explained so....... I just don't know exactly why it's like that.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
When Sora "dies" in Kingdom Hearts II it again, shows him suspended in air. This time, without a heart. Since Sora fell into darkness willingly, his heart didn't go to darkness. So where is his heart? And I know throughout COM - End of KH2 Sora IS technically a heartless, but his heart wasn't supposed to go anywhere.
It's until the beginning of KH2 when he became whole again.
His heart didn't go anywhere, he is the heart.
So, where was it? Perhaps in Roxas? I don't know, I just reliased this when playing KHIIFM so it probably doesn't mean anything well, idk about that but it must have already been explained so....... I just don't know exactly why it's like that.
I always thought it didn't show the suspended heart because it would give away the fact that Roxas didn't have a heart, since you see him suspended in air, too. (yeah, I know the theories about Roxas having a heart, but..)

jonXjon

I always thought it didn't show the suspended heart because it would give away the fact that Roxas didn't have a heart, since you see him suspended in air, too. (yeah, I know the theories about Roxas having a heart, but..)

Yeah, I always thought Sora became whole at the end of KH2 cause before Riku and Sora face Dragon Xemnas. Cause it shows Sora absorb Roxas. But yeah, I don't even get why it just showed Sora absorb Roxas for no real reason.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Yeah, I always thought Sora became whole at the end of KH2 cause before Riku and Sora face Dragon Xemnas.
Nope, After Roxas confronts Diz and the pod with Sora opens the two Fused. The two had to fuse back otherwise Sora wouldn't have been about to wake up.
Cause it shows Sora absorb Roxas.
But yeah, I don't even get why it just showed Sora absorb Roxas for no real reason.
A final fusion? It's possible a part of Roxas remained awake after Sora and him fused at the start of KH2. And that action was the final sealing and joining of the two. Same with Namine and Kairi. Both the nobodies stayed awake inside their others in hopes of meeting someone again. Roxas wanted to see Namine and Namine wanted to see Sora (Or Roxas, but she seems to like Sora more than Roxas)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
A final fusion? It's possible a part of Roxas remained awake after Sora and him fused at the start of KH2. And that action was the final sealing and joining of the two. Same with Namine and Kairi. Both the nobodies stayed awake inside their others in hopes of meeting someone again. Roxas wanted to see Namine and Namine wanted to see Sora (Or Roxas, but she seems to like Sora more than Roxas)
This would make sense, since Axel's death awakened Roxas, and thus - Roxas vs Sora.

WilliamTheWise

Website
This would make sense, since Axel's death awakened Roxas, and thus - Roxas vs Sora.
I would even go as far as to say, Roxas was never fully "alseep" inside of Sora. Like when Sora cried when he left Twilight Town. A part of Roxas deep down inside him was sadened by this event as Sora shoul;dn't have felt that emotionally attached to the Twilight gang like that so fast. Sora's "trust" in Axel, before his death, may have also been spurred on by Roxas.

Matrixfan

I would even go as far as to say, Roxas was never fully "alseep" inside of Sora. Like when Sora cried when he left Twilight Town. A part of Roxas deep down inside him was sadened by this event as Sora shoul;dn't have felt that emotionally attached to the Twilight gang like that so fast. Sora's "trust" in Axel, before his death, may have also been spurred on by Roxas.

Well, you remember how in Days
Xigbar looked at Xion and saw Ven?

Well what if this is the case through KH2? What if Roxas is only partly asleep by fusing with Sora, but not gone yet. That's part of the reason why every Org. member refers to Sora as Roxas at the end of the game. Because they see him only as they remember his memories, or in better terms, Roxas.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Yeah, I always thought Sora became whole at the end of KH2 cause before Riku and Sora face Dragon Xemnas. Cause it shows Sora absorb Roxas. But yeah, I don't even get why it just showed Sora absorb Roxas for no real reason.

Dramatic effect my friend. LOl

na but seriously, i am as clueles as you.

heavens wrath

not sure but didnt it say somewhere that when a person falls into darkness they break up into 3 different beings. A heartless, A nobody, and something to do with memories or whatever those new theories are on?

kostas

Awards
i think that if you are killed by a nobody or something non-heartless your heart is not seen when you die

F

ffxryll

That was one of the things I noticed too. Never actually thought about it though.

Axens

Banned
I think that his heart maybe went to Kairi, being that she was the closest to him. Thats why she was able to restore him when she realized that he was a heartless. I think that the death animation of him with his heart suspended in the air may be his heart leaving him, since the heartless take hearts. Maybe after he loses, he becomes a heartless. Who knows?

WilliamTheWise

Website
I think that his heart maybe went to Kairi, being that she was the closest to him. That's why she was able to restore him when she realized that he was a heartless.
When Sora was a heartless he still had his heart or rather he was his own heart. Only wrapped in darkness. All heartless actually have hearts contrary to their name. Kairi likely cleared the darkness around his heart with her light and allowed him to return seemly to normal.

Deilnax

Awards
Strawberry said:

then what about CoM? if you die there, it shows soras heart floating above him, just like in KH1.

All heartless actually have hearts contrary to their name.

purebloods dont, do they?

UnrelentingLight

Well, you remember how in Days
Xigbar looked at Xion and saw Ven?

Well what if this is the case through KH2? What if Roxas is only partly asleep by fusing with Sora, but not gone yet. That's part of the reason why every Org. member refers to Sora as Roxas at the end of the game. Because they see him only as they remember his memories, or in better terms, Roxas.

I just went back and watched those scenes and that actually makes a lot of sense. I mean what if they actually saw Roxas standing there instead of Sora? That would explain a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back