• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► When You Say Best Friends It Means Friends Forever

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentine

almost human.
If you don't use even a single scrap of the original storyline of the thing you're using for a fan-fiction, it could confuse people.

.:oh_your_hott:.

A/N Aight aight aight heres the deal, this is only like 1/4 of the real chapter 10, but I just want to see if you guys like where it is going. If you do then Ill write the rest and if you don't then Ill start again.

Disclaimer- I don’t own Kingdom Hearts :(

Last Chapter

Soras dad then picked up the phone and dialed some ones number.

“Its all your stupid girls fault!” He screamed at Kairi’s mother.

“My daughter is missing because of your girly son!”

“If he’s so girly then how did he get Kairi pregnant?”

The conversation went on like this for a little bit longer.

“You know what just shut up and lets go find them!” They finally both screamed at the same time.

Chapter 10 – The Sounds of This Small Town Makes My Ears Hurt

“Sora where are we going?” Kairi asked as they ran through the throng of people trying to escape Destiny Islands.

“Anywhere but here” He said. They got on the newly built train and took it as far as it went. Which was to the airport.

“Sora we don’t have any money to buy a ticket”

“And this is where you’re wrong!” He screamed over the millions of people boarding and getting off planes. He pulled out two plane ticket to of all places Boston.

“Where did you get those, and why are we going to Boston??”

“I talked to my brother when I found out we where moving, he said we could crash at his place until we get the situation figured out. He bought these tickets and e-mailed me them.”

“Ohh yeah I forgot you had a brother, he’s at Berkley right?”

“Yup now we better hurry and get on the plane.” Sora said as they boarded the plane and soon they fell asleep. It was a 4 hour flight from Destiny Islands to Boston and they got there at about 3 AM. (A/NYes the flight left at 11 cause they had to take the train and stuff so they needed a later flight)

“Hey little bro!” Roxas, Sora’s older brother, said as they reunited.

“Hey Rox, this is Kairi my girl friend.” He said pointing to Kairi

“So you’re the baby boomer.”

“Shut it Rox” Sora said.

“Heh yea hi.” Kairi said.

“Well if we don’t leave now I’ll be late for work”

“What kind of job do you have that keeps you up till 3 in the morning??” Sora questioned

“Im a bartender. Actually you guys can come get some food if you’re hungry. One side is the bar and the other is a restaurant, so you guys can get it. You guys can order food and chill at the bar with me.”

“That’s cool, are you hungry Kai?” Sora said

“Yeah lets go.”
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

“Ah! Its so cold!” Kairi said as she stepped outside.

“Well its winter in New England, what did yah expect?” Roxas said. Sora put an arm around Kairi and brought her close to him.

“Don’t worry Kai we can get you some pants and a sweater tomorrow k?” He whispered into her ear.

“Kay”

They entered the bar and took a seat on one of the bar stools. They got many ‘you’re-14-gtfo’ looks but they ignored them.

“Aight so um tell Mandi here what you want and she’ll get you you’re food.” He pointed to a short girl with long black hair which had pink highlights. She had her nose pierced and you could see her belly button piercing from the belly shirt she was wearing. She was gorgeous beyond words (A/NTehe this is my best friend Im describing to you btw) and was eyeing Sora.

“What are these kids doing here?” She asked.

“That’s my brother Sora they one I was telling you about and that’s his girlfriend Kairi”

“Oh girlfriend eh?” She said giving death glares to Kairi.

“Yeah.” Kairi said giving her glares back.

“So um I’ll have the chicken fingers with a coke and what are you getting Kai?” Sora asked totally oblivious to the glare match that was going on.

“I’ll have the same” She said.

“Are you sure you don’t want to make that a diet coke?” Mandi said to Kairi.

“Yes I’m sure.” Kairi said through gritted teeth.

“K I’ll be right back with you’re food cutie” She said winking to Sora and walking away. Kairi then slapped Sora upside the head.

“Hey what was that for?!” He yelled.

“That was for making Mandi want you in her pants!”

“But-but its not my fa-“ Sora was cut of by Kairis lips being placed on his.

“Just shut it k?” She said.

“Crazy” Sora mumbled giving Kai his trademark grin.

.:oh_your_hott:.

Meh I live in boston well right out side of it. Actually Soras brother is gonna be like my bro who is attending berkly and works as a bartender at a place like that. Mandi in real life is my brothers gf so shes my biffle, but in the story shes gonna try to steal Sora. And um sure Destiny Islands can be off the coast of the sunshine state in which I want to move too, florida

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
.:oh_your_hott:. said:
Meh I live in boston well right out side of it. Actually Soras brother is gonna be like my bro who is attending berkly and works as a bartender at a place like that. Mandi in real life is my brothers gf so shes my biffle, but in the story shes gonna try to steal Sora. And um sure Destiny Islands can be off the coast of the sunshine state in which I want to move too, florida

I've got nothing wrong with Boston, I LOVE Boston, i was just saying that it surprised me!

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
.:oh_your_hott:. said:
Hahaha course I dont hate yah, no I dont live in boston I live in a suburb outside of it where there is nothing to do and all the people are druggies and sluts

Ooooh, I see. I usually only visit the city. I hate where i live too. I have no friends in this town and i live in the middle of no where, but that seems better than druggies. Damn, I HATE Vermont

KH_Fan_4_eva

sorry I havnt been on for ages,now to get upset*coughs*......*burst into tears* WHY?!WHY?!WHY DO YOU HAVE TO LEAVE?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back