• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

when

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
No one really knows when exactly, we just know he did. We can assume it was near the end of BBS I suppose.

Sexy Angel
I could say that Ven's full name was Ventus, and it may seem pretty obvious, yet its not actually confirmed that it's true. Same with this Riku x Terra business, unless there is an actuall confirmation in the vast quantities in space.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
It's pretty much all just aesthetics. Roxas' keyblade was like that because at one time it was a data copy.

Sexy Angel
Its was the "lingering sentiment", not Terra that you fought in KH2FM+

Bws2cool

Its funny how Terra chose Riku, but then Mickey changed it to Sora. I guess thats how Riku steals your keyblade near the end of KH1. lol

Muse

you look atrocious
Its funny how Terra chose Riku, but then Mickey changed it to Sora. I guess thats how Riku steals your keyblade near the end of KH1. lol

Mickey didn't have anything to do with the Keyblade choosing Sora. :/ The Keyblade chose Sora of its own accord because Sora's heart was stronger than Riku's. At the moment when Riku took the Keyblade from Sora, his heart was stronger than Sora's was.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
So far as we know Mickey was not what gave Sora the keyblade nor did he suggest Sora. It chose Sora for itself.

GRRRR. Damn you Araliya.

Thisbe

Isn't it mentioned in Jiminy's journal in the first game? I could've sworn that was a thing, I'll have to go back and look...

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
It was said he was the original wielder of the KK. It was never mentioned where he got it from or why. We went on with him simply being chosen by this magnificent weapon of magic, until the Lingering Sentiment's words came up, along with Nomura's confirmation that he was talking about Riku.
Since if we mix up
Sora = Got the Keyblade from Riku
Sora =\= Not the one "Terra" chose for the KK
Sora got the KK from the "Chosen one" -> Riku's the chosen one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back