• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where can i get the cutscene with Riku and Mickey?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rose of Irony

Yeah, you won't find it in Kingdom Hearts. It's called Reverse/Rebirth. Most hardcore online Kingdom Hearts sites have it.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
hey guys, i think she means the cutscene where Riku and Mickey are shut behind Kingdom Hearts. otherwise she would have put this in the Chain of Memories board.

One of these days I'm going to capture that scene from my PS2--i have a vivo connector and it lets me record things from my system. ill let you know when i do.

Doushitemo

.Oathkeeper. said:
hey guys, i think she means the cutscene where Riku and Mickey are shut behind Kingdom Hearts. otherwise she would have put this in the Chain of Memories board.
Lol, I'm so stupid! Meh, I don't know where to get that video.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Um...if anyone gets it...please send it to me. I do mean the one from Kingdom Hearts. I recently oredered the Kingdom Hearts Movie on DVD from eBay, and it has the scene. But i doubt i will be able to get it on my computer.

GameR3648

Darn,i cant remember where i got it from but i think i read that you have to hold start down at one of the cutscenes at the end and instead of showing the ending where sora and the rest chasing that dog it will show a cutscene when Riku and Mikey get out of Kingdom Hearts.But i havent tried it so i dont know if it works. This is what your talking about right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back