• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where did riku get the soul eater...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Soul Eater is basically a sword whose power depends upon the user. If someone like Sora were to use it, it'd basically be as powerful as that fragile wooden sword he used to carry. Riku on the other hand, is no-one to be trifled with, because he once wielded the darkness without second thought. Hence, the Soul Eater's power is amplified.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
maybe the same way sora got the kingdom keyblade....wait the soul eater or the one maed up of all the princess' hearts?

sora_123

so this clears somethings that i misunderstud, like for exp: the keyblade made by the pricess's hearts is not the soul eater, while the other is just a weapon that maleficent gave to riku (or a keyblade, from what i read, if i'm wrong explain what kind of weapon it is) thanx anyway for clearing this up.

Neverfate

The Heart Unlocker is a Keyblade born of the captive princesses' hearts. It is a special Keyblade that really serves one purpose only, and that's to unlock the door when all the princesses are gathered. Like it's name states, it can "unlock" peoples' hearts. This was shown when Ansem (in Riku's body) impaled Malificent. It was also shown when Sora impaled himself, to release Kairi's heart from with in him.

Note that while Malificent became a powerful dragon, Sora became a mere shadow, indicating that there was very little Darkness in Sora's heart.

Semaj

The Soul Eater is riku's wing like sword (as mentioned previously)

It is used by Ansem, not Riku alone (if you were to look at Ansems final form his long 'staff'-like weapon is in fact two Soul Eaters on a stick)

Riku can use it cause his heart is scared with darkness (not purely darkness cause of the events in RR)

Riku would have attained this weapon from Maleficient after she makes him a 'shell' for Ansem to use, if not from the darkness 'in' his heart, this darkness being ansem.

anyhow, thats my take on things given i haven't played final mix, not that i believe that to change it much, but you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back