• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where did the oathkeeper go

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
look, i have seen it, others have seen it, you don't see it, okay, i'm fine with that, but i'm done arguing, neither one of us is going to be able to prove the other one wrong, so there, i still say what i said before, and you still say what you said before, but i have better things to do, then argue whether or not i'm seeing correctly!

TheManFromJapan

Yeah.....meh.....case closed.

I still don't see why this would be important or significant to KH2.....but w/e.....have fun.

LightSide

TheManFromJapan said:
as well as how Riku got his Keyblade.....and how the power of darkness can make him control the "original" keyblade. Your know? Maybe a character harnessing a great amount of the power of darkness can weild the keyblade...

Riku didn't get the keyblade because of any dark powers (the heart unlocker maybe but thats a different topic altogether), for one he didn't have any truly signigicant DPs at the time. He got it because his heart was stronger than Sora's. Sora go it back because for a single moment his was stronger than Riku's.

As for the rest of this topic, unless you're blind or extremely short sited, the Oathkeeper is kept, BFU throws nothing but himself off the building, and the appearance of a keyblade depends on the keychain. I've seen nor heard any evidence supporting the idea that only one keychain for each form exists, there could be loads of them. Like the Oathkeeper could just represent a promise made between close friends, so anything that represented that promise could become the keychain.

TheManFromJapan

LightSide said:
Riku didn't get the keyblade because of any dark powers (the heart unlocker maybe but thats a different topic altogether), for one he didn't have any truly signigicant DPs at the time. He got it because his heart was stronger than Sora's. Sora got it back because for a single moment his was stronger than Riku's.

Well....not really. He was given the "first stage" of dark powers on Captin Hook's ship in Neverland. Then, Sora met up with Riku again at the entrance of Hollow Bastion (with Beast too) and thats where Riku took that Keyblade. As it was said at the beginning, the Keyblade chooses its master.....not through the strongest heart. Therefore, only darkness could control that.....and Riku temporarily got it through the powers of darkness.

But don't get me wrong, you're right in a way that he got it because of his pure and strong heart.....but it also had to do with the fact that he harnessed the power of darkness and that darkness shrouds light all the time. But, "deep down there's a light that never goes out".

So.....yeah. I think it had to do with both cases of the stronger heart and the power of darkness.

TheManFromJapan

starbounder62 said:
Riku got his powers from melificent before halloween town I think

Riku actually started getting his powers after he took the "dark vessel" from Destiny Islands to....wherever. He didn't really get anything (power-wise) then, but he committed his heart to darkness at that point. Thus, he met up with Sora in Traverse Town, saw "Sora caring more about Donald and Goffy than him", and decided to stay with Maleficent from then on. I think thats when he got some minor dark powers....lol.

Oh and another big thing was the order you do the worlds in...that depends on where you see Riku (e.g.- in Neverland, or in Monstro first). And yes, technically you could go to Neverland beofre *finishing* Monstro.....at least I think so...lol. Actually, maybe not. Maybe just ignore what I typed....lol. XD XD XD XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back