• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

where do I find Reverse Rebirth file?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yah where do i find the Riku's story file for VBA (emulator)?
i try searching on limewire but i didn't get it...

i don't want to go through sora's story, and i believe there is a riku's story file somewhere on the internet because i've downloaded it before (before my computer crashed)

sorry if this has been posted before. thank u !

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Sorry, dude, This is illegal stuff.

You have to play Sora side first than you get it.

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
oh i KNOW it's illegal

but then don't bother posting, because:

they host it on limewire. (emulator and games and stuff)

and i've got it before (maybe khinsider image gallery?) but i cant remember where

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
thanks but no thanx, jdogthebomb09

and why should this be closed? i see no point. but then again, you have a point...so that no-one else can flame or tell me that it's illegal even though it IS.

but all i was asking for was a link or direction. but seeing as you don't want to help, ok fine.

BTW there's no way i'm buying a GBA then buying a used game.

EDIT: NO HARD FEELINGS

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Either play Sora's Story first or don't play AT ALL. I brought the game, and converted it into a rom file and I only use it for my own personal use. And don't bother asking for it I will say "NO".

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
yeah well i got sora's story and it's used with gba emulator on the pc...so why should i ask you for a sora's story ROM file?

anyway no hard feelings...but i'm still a little annoyed since i dragged my save game on the gba emulator and it's not working (as well as all my saved games from last year which also didn't work--including reverse rebirth)

V

Vincent Valentine

i had CoM and some [poo]eater stole it so i downloaded it. So I paid for my copy. :)

Deathsaber99

Website
www.myspace.com
um first illegal, and second, why do you want to hurt Square-Enix? nvm mind that. the reason mods will close this, i think, is because they do not want to discuss illegal things on these forums to mantain a clean site.

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
1. i have already been notified, AHEM, LOADS of times now unknown boy

2. i did not do anything illegal towards the site, e.g spam, but if the mods wanna close this go ahead because i've already been helped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back