• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where i can get this card ?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness2009

I'm playing GBA version of CoM and i need rare card to open a door in alice in wonderland. I cant describe it but it looks like golden bar in the card. I need that same card to unlock one door in OC. Anyone knows where to get that card, i also need card which is 0=.

Darkness2009

Yes im sorry, it looks more like door than bar :D But yes, it is a door. Where i can find that kind of cards ?

CardSoldier88

Sounds like a Key to Rewards card. They're extremely rare until later on in the game.

You'd be better off returning once you're closer to the end of the game.

~Sora?Kairi~

Yea. You'll sometimes find them in calm bounty rooms, but like CardSoldier said, they're extremely rare. There are rooms in every world which require this card to get in, so look up the rewards you get from them, so when you find a KtR card, you save it for the world with the best reward.

~Krazy

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
ull pick it up randomly but once u do first door you open is the one in twilight town there u get warp once u have that move build a deck around it then go to floor 13 and those cards will fall into your lap pretty easily

razgriz

I'm playing GBA version of CoM and i need rare card to open a door in alice in wonderland. I cant describe it but it looks like golden bar in the card. I need that same card to unlock one door in OC. Anyone knows where to get that card, i also need card which is 0=.
Key to rewards key and i don't think you have to open that door but why not unless you are lazy and don't feel lik trying to find it. (like me) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back