• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's micky's Gumi Ship

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiarisOathKeeper

I was wondering, does anybody know where King Micky's Gumi Ship is? I'm thinking it's at Radiant Garden or Twilight Town. Just wondering.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
The Gummi Garage in Disney Castle only has one gummi ship, even though there should be multiple ones.

Apollo

Silver Member
I thought he wore the black coat so he could use the dark coredoors? But in any case it does not makes sense for it to be at disney castle because Queen mickey, Chip, and Dale were worried about where he was.

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
Yeah, it's pretty pathetic for a "Gummi Garage".

A

Audo

I thought he wore the black coat so he could use the dark coredoors? But in any case it does not makes sense for it to be at disney castle because Queen mickey, Chip, and Dale were worried about where he was.
He wore the black cloak to protect himself from the darkness within the Dark Corridors, but it isn't stated that it gave him the ability to use them. He also wore it to hide from the Organization, being how sneaky he is, because wrapping yourself in nothingness protects you from their eyes and sense of smell. (And the cloaks are made of nothingness apparently.)

DiZ said:
The Organization will be chasing you. Like wolves, they sniff out the
existence of their prey, and use that to hunt them down. But if you wrap
yourself in nothingness, you should should be able to fool their noses and
their eyes. Ears, however, are a different matter. They also protect
themselves with these cloaks... so as not to be swallowed by the darkness.
Do you understand me? Not even the Organization can control the darkness.

A

Audo

It also seems pointless to have a door fit for a giant when it only opens a few feet off the ground.
That's Disney for ya.

Either it's Highwind or he uses the Corridors of Darkness.
Or he uses some unknown means of travel. Perhaps the TT train?! xD. Kidding, though Nomura did say that the Train was supposed to be another means of traveling to other worlds. But I think that idea was scrapped unless he thinks other worlds = a tower.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hard to tell. I would say it's with Sora and the gang or back at the Castle. Though I thought Sora and the others were riding it. XD

A

Audo

if they use magic from other square franchises he could be using zoom fromdqVIII
*blinks at the mention of the horrid franchise that is Final Fantasy*
Anyways, if Mickey did use the corridors of Darkness, I could only see him using portals created by other people, because he certainly doesn't have enough darkness in him to generate the openings like Riku used to be able to.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Well around KH2 time, I don't think he used a gummi ship.

They were both trapped in the realm of darkness, a gummi ship isn't just going to pop out of thin air.

It's either portals, or another method, in my opinion.

FINALDISNEY

Kagemane no Jutsu
*blinks at the mention of the horrid franchise that is Final Fantasy*
Anyways, if Mickey did use the corridors of Darkness, I could only see him using portals created by other people, because he certainly doesn't have enough darkness in him to generate the openings like Riku used to be able to.

i didn't mention FF, i said Dragon Quest VIII, from level 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back