• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Where's Waldo?: Sons of Liberty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neverfate

Why doesn't Waldo (from Where's Waldo?) have a video game? It would be like Metal Gear Solid, but you'd have to find Waldo each level. How awesome would a "Where's Waldo?: Sons of Liberty" video game be? I mean come on, Waldo is a master of STEALTH!!

Then what if they gave Waldo a sniper rifle? How messed up would that be if you found Waldo in like some stupid city street where 700 guys wearing red and white stripes, a beenie and Emo glasses, just to have him shoot you in the face? Come on, you know you're feeling the intensity of "Where's Waldo?: Chaos Theory".

As long as he's standing by a wall that's red and white striped he's a phantom!!! He will ghost you, and you will go down!!

Come people! METAL GEAR WALDO! We can make it happen

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Haha.

You're funny.

That is so funny.

That's a damn knee slapper.

Especially the part where you said "we" can make it happen.

As soon as KHI members raise enough money to buy out Konami, we'll make them design a Where's Waldo espionage game.

MY WORD YOU'RE CLEVER!

Neverfate

I'm really surprised no company is trying to buy the rights from us yet.

And you remember the cartoon . . . wow, I forgot all about that.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Actually, I like the idea.

Imagine it. You're charged with hunting down the most dangerous man in the world, and he's a master at fading in with his surroundings. With every step closer to him you take, the more dangerous he becomes...until eventually you become his target. Now you have to become like your opponent in order to take him out and make it out alive. Exciting, isn't it? It reminds me of the battle with The End in MGS3.

Neverfate

Hahaha I like what you came up with there, Square Ninja. Whether it was a joke or not, I think you realize the true vision more so than anyone else.

One day my Where's Waldo: Snake Eater will be made!

Awards
Neverfate + Square Ninja = Genius.

Seriously, i would love to see this game. Somebody should petition this to Kojima; Remember how Snake Eater had the Ape Escape Mini Feature? Well, Guns of the Patriots could include a Waldo version of this. Multiple scenario's where you test your skills against the Master of Disguise himself! Snake vs. Waldo, who will come out victorious?

Neverfate said:
One day my Where's Waldo: Snake Eater will be made!

I will make it my life's goal to make sure it happens.

GeneralChaos

I don't think nerdy little Waldo would beat Snake... unless he confused him with Maths?

Who else was in the TV show... I think there was a dog, an old explorer and a little gil in a pink dress. I can even remember the theme tune. Good times, back when I was a kid. Back when there were other such classics such as Freakazoid and Animaniacs...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Square Ninja said:
Actually, I like the idea.

Imagine it. You're charged with hunting down the most dangerous man in the world, and he's a master at fading in with his surroundings. With every step closer to him you take, the more dangerous he becomes...until eventually you become his target. Now you have to become like your opponent in order to take him out and make it out alive. Exciting, isn't it? It reminds me of the battle with The End in MGS3.

I'm 100% sure that Waldo wasn't very dangerous. He was just a lost white guy. With a big backpack. And emo glasses.

But since you worded it a lot better than NeverFate did, it starting to sound somewhat better.

>_>

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Cloud_Unchained said:
I'm 100% sure that Waldo wasn't very dangerous. He was just a lost white guy. With a big backpack. And emo glasses.

o rly? What do we actually know about Waldo? All we know is that he's excellent at blending into any environment, and what he wears for clothing. I find someone with such an uncanny ability to be highly suspicious. We don't know Waldo. All we know is what is shown to us, how well he can hide.

Actually, I wasn't necessarily thinking of Waldo specifically when I made that pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back