• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

which bad guy do u what sora to fuse with

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Sora with Pete! Belly Form!! Sora could do Sumo moves on heartless and ahve a severly reduced IQ!

or.... Sora and Zexion. Emo Form!! Sora could be sad and cut himself, then spray sadness on his enemies.

KeybladeAngel

Cloudy_Card said:
Sora with Pete! Belly Form!! Sora could do Sumo moves on heartless and ahve a severly reduced IQ!

or.... Sora and Zexion. Emo Form!! Sora could be sad and cut himself, then spray sadness on his enemies.
Oh my god, you can't be serious???

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
^^No one's really serious, just making up things for fun. I hope. Well, it would be awesome if Sora could fuse with...Male's dragon form, whoa man, I reckon that'll be awesome!! W00t!!! :D:D:D

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
KyRi said:
seph was beaten by cloud in final fix

O...kay, that came out so randomly. Well, anyway, that doesn't really matter anyway, no one's able to play Final Mix anyway. So I guess it's not that imporatant for now.

Cici_Rose

I'd want to see him fuse with Axel or Barbossa, yeah that'd be cool, Sora's outfit turns kind of piratey and he becomes a skeleton in the moonlight, but then again that would happen if can fuse with Jack after a while, so..Either one would be cool (Axel or Barbossa)

Last edited:
S

Scarecrow

Sora and Clayton. He would get really annoying sending all of your foes running towards the deepest abyss they can find. LOL

But seriously how about Sora and Oogie Boogie. You would turn into a Scarecrow-looking Sora who can do gambling type special moves. OK, that would rock.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
This topic is effing retarded.

1. Most likely this is NOT going to happen.
2. This thread is effing retarded as it is.
3. Make a logical topic next time >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back