• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which FF character would you like as a party member in the future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternamente926

Let's just assume, for the sake of this topic, that the next Kingdom Hearts title is another installment of Sora's story. Keep your theories to yourself, folks... this is just a fun topic where you let loose your ideas about the following:

Which Final Fantasy character would you like as a party member in the future?

Remember how cool it was to have Auron in your party in Olympus Coliseum during KH2? Remember how surreal it was fighting alongside Leon, Cloud, Tifa, and Yuffie during some points throughout the games? Well, share your ideas for the future. What Final Fantasy character would you like to see? What are the reasons?

Example...

I personally would love to see one of two characters in the future. I would love to see Lulu (FFX) as a party member, and have Sora and Lulu perform a magic-intensive Limit (very visual as well), as opposed to all of the melee-heavy limits he normally executes. I'd also like to see Fran (FFXIII) as a party member. Her Mist Charges just scream Limit to me... Feral Strike and Whip Kick to start it all off, and then Shatterheart as the finisher.

You can choose anyone, and give your reasons... hopefully more than "Cloud cuz I think he's kewl" ~_~ lol

Apollo

Silver Member
Vaan becuse him and sora could do a cool super jackpot move where they steal from the emeny and get a alot of munny.

Mickeys Keyblade

Cloud Because remember Advent children and the final move cloud does on Sephiroth? It would start out with them doing sonic blade than doing that one move cloud does where he throws his sword up and it divides and then in mid air he slaches sephiroth hundred times that would be an awesome limit.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmmmm........theres only one.
out of the darkness comes forth a warrior who's skill is unmatched, whos strength is second to none and whos speed is unbelievable. He is the Immortal enigma, the Extreme One. Vincent Valentine!

I

The Show Must Go On
Err, I don't know about party members, though I'm confident Seymour would be a wicked boss to fight <3

armytaco

I think there needs to be an ff7 world, where you can have cloud on your team and fight sephiroth with cloud. I also think there should be special forms that you can use wiht some of the temporary party members. Like use some sort of form where sora gets an outfit just like clouds and can cast spells like Ultima and use Omnislash. And of course he would have a wing like cloud. I think that would be like incredible.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
it wud be incredibl bt ff7 has gn on fr too long. i think its tym to tone it down nd move on. dnt get me wrong ff7 is one of the best games wid an incredible story nd characters, bt it's been goin on fr ages.

MasTer_DragooN

Locke from Final Fantasy 6
Chronos or Toad from Chrono Trigger
Firion from Final Fantasy 2
Irvine from Final Fantasy 8
lets get old school.

MasTer_DragooN

I would EXTREMELY prefer that no more final fantasy 7 characters make it into the next one. I've currently beaten every single final fantasy game (Including Legend, Adventure, and Mystic Quest) and I can say that 7 is extremely over rated. Final Fantasy 6 is without a doubt the greatest game in the series. It has over 14 great characters with developed back stories and a politcally changing world, without any fantasy-esque sterotypes (such as huge swords and vampires). Locke, my favorite character, is a lonely, honest theif (contradictory) who fights to bring back his comatized wife, and goes as far as to reasoning with the gods. The only character from 6 to appear in KH2 is Setzer, the pansy gambler who is in the game for all of 5 minutes.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

I would EXTREMELY prefer that no more final fantasy 7 characters make it into the next one. I've currently beaten every single final fantasy game (Including Legend, Adventure, and Mystic Quest) and I can say that 7 is extremely over rated. Final Fantasy 6 is without a doubt the greatest game in the series. It has over 14 great characters with developed back stories and a politcally changing world, without any fantasy-esque sterotypes (such as huge swords and vampires). Locke, my favorite character, is a lonely, honest theif (contradictory) who fights to bring back his comatized wife, and goes as far as to reasoning with the gods. The only character from 6 to appear in KH2 is Setzer, the pansy gambler who is in the game for all of 5 minutes.

Sence you have plaid every ff game you deserve my respect.

killer7326

I think there needs to be an ff7 world, where you can have cloud on your team and fight sephiroth with cloud. I also think there should be special forms that you can use wiht some of the temporary party members. Like use some sort of form where sora gets an outfit just like clouds and can cast spells like Ultima and use Omnislash. And of course he would have a wing like cloud. I think that would be like incredible.

Nomura said that there will NEVER be an actual final fantasy world

MasTer_DragooN said:

I agree. ff7 is a great game but ff6 is BY FAR the greatest game in the final fantasy series. And why'd they choose Setzer of all the cool characters (Sabin, Shadow, Celes, Terra, Edgar,etc...)

I'd like to see Vincent Valentine (ff7) or Sabin (ff6)

MasTer_DragooN

Sabin is another great ff6 character, he has a great back story of his training in martial arts and his ignorance with the outside world. I personally would like to see MagiTek armor somehow cameo'd in KH3

I liked Vincent in Final Fantasy 7 for a while just for that "coolness" factor i'm sure all of you like him for, but my liking for him dwindled playing Dirge of Cerberus and watching his miniscule role in Advent Children. Cloud simply surpases him in every way.

Last edited:
T

Tragic Fall

Although he isn't exactly my favorite character....Cloud fought exceptionally well against the heartless when you teamed up with him. I'd like to see some more battles with Leon as well. Tidus wouldn't be too bad either.

MasTer_DragooN

Kimahri would be kickass, and would be a superior spear-wielding character rather than Cid. For one, there are already WAY too many FF7 characters, and two, Cid talks like a hick way too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back