• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which is a best couple for Cloud. Aerith or Tifa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Wich Is A Best Couple?

• Cloud and Aerith

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Cloud and Tifa

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net
^haha, funny. So you going to marry a slut I take it, thats so dull to talk to.. Just because she has big boobs..

You could have a nice girl, that loves you for you u are and get to talk to, but if you see a girl that has big boobs, you like ''who cares''. Leave the nice girl. Thats to bad all you kids think about its boobs.. Boobs aren't everything you know..

I can tell you 13 and 14 just because of what you said.. You didn't need to put ur age up..

Masamune

Big Boss
SuperEclipse said:
^haha, funny. So you going to marry a slut I take it, thats so dull to talk to.. Just because she has big boobs..

You could have a nice girl, that loves you for you u are and get to talk to, but if you see a girl that has big boobs, you like ''who cares''. Leave the nice girl. Thats to bad all you kids think about its boobs.. Boobs aren't everything you know..

I can tell you 13 and 14 just because of what you said.. You didn't need to put ur age up..

no i didnt mean it like that sure i also think that u should like a girl for who u are just trying to have a little fun.................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back