• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH game out the series do you hate the most

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Chain of Memories (ahhh GBA I hate you!), but this thread will get a lot of flaming, beware.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'd have to say Chain of memories. Kingdom Hearts 2 was the best Kingdom Hearts game in my opinion.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
shortythugsta said:
What!!! I thought Khcom was better than kh2 in my opinion
Well we all have our opinions, but really, a handheld game that's better than a console game that is in the same series?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
soraawakened said:
Well we all have our opinions, but really, a handheld game that's better than a console game that is in the same series?

He just does not like Kingdom Hearts 2. But we can't do nothing about it since it is his opinion.

shortythugsta

G0t anth1ng 2 say b1+ch ?
SoraXOblivion said:
Why do you not like KH2? I'm not flaming or anything. I would just like to know what you did not like in the game.

umm here

*the voice acting sucks especially aeris it made my ear bleeds some of the characters had stupid lines which were alot, alot of the unknown voice didnt match there character

* storyline sucks and you gotta too be kidding if you like this one than the first kh1 storyline it was boring it was confusing sometimes

* the gameplay too eeasy, the whole game is easy you just had too tap the X button 3 times and there you goo you pulled off a combo soo easily the boss battle easy even in proud mode

* the raction command made the whole game easier, than it is

* bosss battle very easy

* sora crying like a little girl

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
SoraXOblivion said:
Why do you not like KH2? I'm not flaming or anything. I would just like to know what you did not like in the game.

For some reason the guy just hate almost everything about it.lol

shortythugsta

The Conquerer said:
For some reason the guy just hate almost everything about it.lol

i dont hate everything i just hate those parts and alot others the thing i liked is
the graphic and the music when your battling and unknown thats all i like see i thold you i like soome stuff from kh2

sora_barzahd

Personally, I think KH2 was the worst, mainly because it just felt disappointing to me. I was expecting hard game play on Proud mode, a solid storyline, and over 100 hours of gameplay. First of all, I played it on Proud mode as soon as I got it, and I have to say, it was a lot simpler than I was expecting. About the storyline, the first game had a better one. With bad lines (such as Mickey's "..We're afraid of the dark and we don't know why..." quote) and Sora's perpetual cluelessness towards most things, it made the writting look like some story you'd see writtin on some kid's school writting prompt. Now I don't know about you, but I finished everything on Proud mode the first time through, (including gummie ship routes) in 56 hours. Maybe i'm to much of an advanced gamer for KH2. WHatever the case is, i'm disappointed.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
shortythugsta said:
i dont hate everything i just hate those parts and alot others the thing i liked is
the graphic and the music when your battling and unknown thats all i like see i thold you i like soome stuff from kh2

My bad then. But you still don't like the game though. So we can get off this discussion.

shortythugsta

sora_barzahd said:
Personally, I think KH2 was the worst, mainly because it just felt disappointing to me. I was expecting hard game play on Proud mode, a solid storyline, and over 100 hours of gameplay. First of all, I played it on Proud mode as soon as I got it, and I have to say, it was a lot simpler than I was expecting. About the storyline, the first game had a better one. With bad lines (such as Mickey's "..We're afraid of the dark and we don't know why..." quote) and Sora's perpetual cluelessness towards most things, it made the writting look like some story you'd see writtin on some kid's school writting prompt. Now I don't know about you, but I finished everything on Proud mode the first time through, (including gummie ship routes) in 56 hours. Maybe i'm to much of an advanced gamer for KH2. WHatever the case is, i'm disappointed.

i agree with you and when you die and mickey comes too help you that makes the whole game easeir

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
kh:COM becuase the battle system wasn't as good as the original's battle system. but the story was good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back