• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which KH numbered title has the best soundtrack?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Which KH numbered title has the best soundtrack?

• KH 1

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • KH 2

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • KH 3

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

KHRULER

Awards
In my opinion, it's KH3. I was talking to some people and they kept saying it's not KH3 and it's KH2 or even KH1.

KH3 isn't even my favorite numbered title but the music blows all the other numbered titles out of the water for me. To me, it's not even close. When KH3 first came out, I also wasn't a fan of the Dearly Beloved version but now, it's one of the best in the whole series. If I had to suspect why people prefer KH1 and KH2, I'd say nostalgia...OR maybe KH1 and 2 actually does have the better soundtrack.

What are your thoughts? Which numbered title has the best soundtrack to you?

AR829038

Awards
I have to agree, and I think that the soundtrack is probably the most overlooked thing about KH3. I honestly think it was already the best album in the series before the DLC, but with the DLC tracks (like the Data Org remixes and Nachtflugel) it's hardly a contest. Although I will admit that KH2 had some of the best individual songs in the series, like Darkness of the Unknown and Rage Awakened.

KairiTheMang0

Awards
For me, gotta be KH2 with second being KH3. There’s no track in 2 I dislike, and they’re all so enjoyable to hear. Lazy Afternoons and Friends in my Heart instantly come to mind. I love all the games soundtracks though, they’re all amazing.

AR829038

Awards
For me, gotta be KH2 with second being KH3. There’s no track in 2 I dislike, and they’re all so enjoyable to hear. Lazy Afternoons and Friends in my Heart instantly come to mind. I love all the games soundtracks though, they’re all amazing.
Really? No track at all you dislike in KH2? Are you suuuuuuuuuurreeeeeee......?

*Finny fun intensifies*

Back