• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Which path would you choose?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tengo

I would choose darkness, not because I'm evil, but because with a strong heart (or spirit) one can turn the darkness against itself, thus overcoming it, while still controlling the power; and I would use it for light. Example: Riku.

Darkened Heart

Website
www.livejournal.com
I would choose Dawn. It's only fair that there be a Dawn option, since Light has its Dark. XP

I would choose it because that is the path I travel in this lifetime - I am striving to overcome my darkness, yet retain the knowledge that I have gained from walking that path.

D

Dark Heart

I'd choose Twilight, cause u can use the power of darkness and light, so u could probably control the Heartless and still be able to use Light! That would be AWSOME!!!

punksora

i'd choose twilight, because both light and dark are very powerful....and twilight is....inbetween....which, in my opinion,is most powerful.

Last edited:
B

Blade of Justice

I gotta go with twilight. The powers of dark and light (used in a good way) with no worry about having to follow the standards of either side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back