• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who beat the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

did you beat the game

• beat the game

Votes: 19 61.3%
  • getting there

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • just started

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • got the secret ending

Votes: 4 12.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morning Twilight

I beat it and i'm playin it some more just cuz i blew through it, i could get the secret ending but i wanna save that for a little bit later

awsfourlife

Speical ending of KH2 makes me wish i didnt spend an extra 40 something hours on this game...

Fullmetal blader

I beat it tuesday. I KINDA rushed...I dunno, it depends. I was on level 50 when I beat it, so I guess that was good. I didn't see the secret ending, I just figured I'd come back for it later, hmm. I'm gonna start a file on proud mode this time.

awsfourlife

Dont get me wrong the game is AMAZING and the KH2 ending is also very awesome and worth beating the game, though it is a cliff hanger. (thats all i will say about it) The game is totally amazing and worth the wait but the special ending is just... blah :(

linsparker

Fullmetal blader said:
I beat it tuesday. I KINDA rushed...I dunno, it depends. I was on level 50 when I beat it, so I guess that was good. I didn't see the secret ending, I just figured I'd come back for it later, hmm. I'm gonna start a file on proud mode this time.
judging by what the others said ,Id get the secret just to see what its like rather than try to do the whole thing over in a harder mode.

awsfourlife

Everyone should get the special ending just to see it for themselves, dont just go on youtube and look at it but dont get your hopes up.

Jimmys journal is so long o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back