• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who do u think will be the final boss of kh3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

rikufan1995

i think it will be xehanort cuz sora killed his heartless and nobody and he's all thats left right?

State

Awards
*takes megaphone* YOU WANNA WHO WILL BE THE FINAL BOSS IN KHIII!? IT'S GONNA BE A BATTLE SEPARATED IN 4 PHASES! *takes megaphone off* You're gonna battle Sho Minaminoto, Tigre Cantus, Taboo Minaminoto and Taboo Tigre Cantus.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Idk who the boss will be because they havent showed anything KH3 yet, but my guess will be something related to MX some how.

State

Awards
Idk who the boss will be because they havent showed anything KH3 yet, but my guess will be something related to MX some how.

No one knows/has no idea of the final boss might be! We are just guessing/opinating, but, let's all stick to the thread, oh and, if you noticed I didn't used my megaphone it's because this post is gonna get a zetta in it! See! This post has been zetta-fied!

State

Awards
we dont even have a story line thier is no way u can tell

*takes megaphone* HEY YOU! THE ONE THAT POINTED THE ZETA OBVIOUS! WE CAN STILL GIVE OPINIONS ON WHO MIGHT BE! *takes megaphone off* I loved when people point the obvious... Zeta not!

State

Awards
Which is why we're guessing. Did you even bother reading the thread?

I'd have to agree with zetta Pooh... For once in this situation. A forum is ment to post opinions, speculations comments and other things.

State

Awards
Some How BBS will come into KH3. Pure Speculation and opinion.

I really zetta think so since the three games are supposed to fill some holes from KHIII but as usual, they will create more and more holes to be zetta filled.

State

Awards
Actually, all 3 of the new games lead up to KH3.
Not pure speculation or opinion.

*takes megaphone* THEY DON'T LEAD BUT WILL FILL SOME HOLES OF THE GAME WICH AS USUAL, WILL DIG SOME MORE HOLES TO BE FILLED! *takes megaphone off*

Awards
*takes megaphone* THEY DON'T LEAD BUT WILL FILL SOME HOLES OF THE GAME WICH AS USUAL, WILL DIG SOME MORE HOLES TO BE FILLED! *takes megaphone off*

You should get some facts right before you go calling them out on a megaphone for all to hear.
Nomura himself has stated they all lead up to KH3.

State

Awards
You should get some facts right before you go calling them out on a megaphone for all to hear.
Nomura himself has stated they all lead up to KH3.

Oh... I knew they lead to the game but got convinced by the hole things. My mathematic apologizes.

S

Spoofy

I think the final boss will be a one on one dual with Sora and Xehanort

I like to think Xehanort is DS if anyone disagrees, so He would put the DS armor on

and itll be like an old fashioned, but tougher Riku vs. Sora battle.

Of course before this battle we can expect a big and dramatic battle like in all the other KH games

State

Awards
I think the final boss will be a one on one dual with Sora and Xehanort

I like to think Xehanort is DS if anyone disagrees, so He would put the DS armor on

and itll be like an old fashioned, but tougher Riku vs. Sora battle.

Of course before this battle we can expect a big and dramatic battle like in all the other KH games

Pherhaps a zetta battle like this:
Xehanort with a weapon.
Xehanort's Heartless with Guardian.
Xemnas with his white & black cloak.
Xehanort morphing into his Heartless and Nobody form for combos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back