• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Auron

Missing an eye
Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A?

pick someone who can actually understand the lines she's speaking, and use the right tone of voice

*cough*notMiley*cough*

Shadow_

Banned
Awards

They'll probably get sum1 else to voice Ven to encourage the fact that he isnt Roxas. Jesse Mcartney didnt do that bad a job.

Roxas is so dreamy! hes bold but hot lol. :cool: I hope we get a different voice for Ven otherwise meh.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful

Roxas is so dreamy! hes bold but hot lol. :cool: I hope we get a different voice for Ven otherwise meh.

Well he is Sora's nobody. I thought Roxas was the beastliest character in KH. Expecting da same from Ven.

Auron

Missing an eye

I'm fairly sure Jesse will be Ven, and that Miley won't be Aqua (or any other character ever)

other than that I have no clue

SpikyMooDy

I'm fairly sure Jesse will be Ven, and that Miley won't be Aqua (or any other character ever)

other than that I have no clue
i like jesse he was soo good when he was was doing voice acting for Roxas
No no no no Miley please, no matter where i go i see her face with these posters and stuff .. i mean ENOUGH ALREADY !
if she came to my favorite game too im going to be WILD :angry:

Auron

Missing an eye

Noone with half a quarter of a brain would put Miley as VA for Aqua or anyone

A

Audo

New people. I think he reusing Voice Actors is a horrible idea unless it is significant to the plot (ala Xion/Kairi and Ventus/Roxas). So, Aqua and Terra should be voiced by new folks.

Emorhcohce

Hate the idea, but Disney/the American SE will probably end up using High School Musical actors. Or Miley, or some other Disney channel actors.

SpikyMooDy

Hate the idea, but Disney/the American SE will probably end up using High School Musical actors. Or Miley, or some other Disney channel actors.
True , Lets just hope anyone except miley !!
CAN YOU PEOPLE REMOVE THIS IDEA FROM YOUR HEAD :cry:

Sora1915

Bronze Member

Kate Higgins aka CC from Code Geass
Who is CC? I didn't Sakura's VA was someone in Code Geass too.....As for the topic I have no idea, there is a stronger chance of them pickinga random Disney Channel Star before they pick an anime VA like some of us would prefer....but hopefully its not someone who is an annoying whore and has a southern accent (you know who I mean ;D ) I don't mind most of them, it's just her and I must say most of there child (like under 12) actors/actresses are all really REALLY annoying and kinda creep me out.....otherwise yeah ^^;

A

Audo

Actually they probably won't.

xDENLINx

Yes enough with the Miley comments. I cringe at the thought of Aqua with Miley's accent!

I think most people would suit Aqua. As long as it's not a monotone voice, i'm sure it would be ok.

I like the idea for Hayden Christensen for Terra, but since the Jap VA for Xehanort is doing Terra, I guess they'll use the same Enlgish VA.

And they probably just uise either McCartney or Osment for Ven- That's if this is a connection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back