• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else is s**tting themselves right now?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Just watched the trailer on http://www.square-enix.co.jp/kingdom2/

OMG! -has a seizure that lasts for 10 minutes- BHK! NAMIN´E! KAIRI! GNDSJKTGREJSHGHJSFDJHDFJSDSHGNCBFVNF CXCFNHFNDM

Sorry. Wow. So, the game *is* coming out this year. SE comfirmed 2005. So, hopefully with the Official KH 2 site now open and this new trailer, and new pictures the game will come out in September...hopefully.

OMG! -begins to sob- Why does SE torture us????

Anywho, what are your thoughts on the trailer???

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD 10th thread. Eh whatever.

It's cool. o.o; That is all. I thought the gummi ship was cool.

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
Yeah, sorry ^_^;; am just super-duper excited is.

OMG! -blows up- THE GUMMI SHIP GOT SO SICK! My jaw seriously dropped. I was like "That's the Gummi ship?" FWAH!

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was about to start screaming when I was BHK and Namine talking. But I think in my head, I said, "OMG!!!! THIS IS THE JUMP FESTA ONE!!!!" *faints*

*goes off to watch trailer of 5th time*

And the gummi ship= FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
yea the trailer is tight....but the game is coming out this year. I bet u anything the date will be Dec. 17...just wait for E3

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
xD BHK talking to Namine wasn't really anything jaw dropping. They were sitting their...talking....>_>;

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The trailer was exciting but I'm not going to sh*t myself just because of a trailer
I'll just play ESPN NBA & NFL 2K5 to hold me out and finish KH:COM never finished it

A

Audo

Hey KS i have seen one of your posts in a while. Ya the trailer is aweasome. I wonder if we will still get a new trailer at E3. I mean the Jump Festa one really happened in December. KS and co sorry to semi burst your bubble but this game might still be released in 2006 . That trailer is for Japan meaning Japan might get it in Decem ber and we have to wait till like April. I thought Naminé and kairi were the best parts, then of course the gummi ships and the fact that your battling Dusk ships not Heartless.

jk4eva

I am so in awe right now, it's not funny! The one day I'm missing from my comp is the day they release the infamous Jump Festa trailer.. heh.
The gummi ship is tough!! I can't wait to use that!!! Kairi looks different, everything was great.
Another thing, just because they said 2005 for Japan doesn't mean it's December. We don't know anything yet, so let's just wait and see.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Man I am so hyped u right now i dont think that ill be able to sleep tonight I need many many downer pillsm, uhragherigbih, eh heh heh heh, srry about that. Like I said hyperness has gotten in my blood stream, btw I'm gonna look like this tommorow and the night KH2 is released
OneBadNight.bmp

b/c of lack of sleep... XD someone send me some calming potion right now plz im begging you ppl, meanwhile im going to watch every last bit of KH video i have and every pic and screenshot ive downloaded...

mynaauka

Website
gabrielknight.deviantart.com
You know, after I beat the game and stopped visiting these forums regularly, I stopped caring. But seeing this site has got the blood in my veins pumping again. I think it's the riviting storyline.
As long as Ansem is in it, (and even if he's not) I shall love the game previews, at least until I can get enough money to buy DMC3 or any other number of games on my list...

monkey_boy

Kairi is hot! Gummy Ship is awesome! Pete looks easy! Ballroom Heartless Boss looks hard! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back