• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who else liked Roxas voice?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sympathy

Does Namine have any dialogue? She seems like a pretty important character, seems strange that they didn't get an interview out of her..

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com
Sympathy said:
Is Jesse McCartney older or younger than Haley Joel?

His voice does sound really good. It suits Roxas. But, for Sora..it seems sort of out of place.

The same goes for Mena Suvari playing Aerith. She sounded so..robotic.

I totally agree with u about that. I think Sora needs alittle more life & action put into his voice...unless MTV gave out a sucky interview

Riku*drool*
Ignore my bragging as I brag about him ALOT in the forums
Roxas sounded good...

AdamHype

I'm surprised! for the talent Jesse McCartney really doesn't have, it looks like he could really pull off the voice of Roxas, from as much as what I saw! maybe this is his calling! Roxas' voice!...propably his only good thing he'd pull off.

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Sympathy said:
Does Namine have any dialogue? She seems like a pretty important character, seems strange that they didn't get an interview out of her..
Yeah, they do have an interview with Naminé's VA on that site. It just hasn't been ripped or recorded or put anywhere else.

Rytackle22

Zombie Hunter
Awards
All the voices were well picked. Lets just be glad that they stuck w/ the origianal actors and didnt but in someone else to play Sora, Riku, and Kairi.

Mint_flavour1012

I like both Roxas and Sora's voices. Sora's voice is so deep, perfect for the fact that he grew. And Jessie did a good job with roxas's voice! Thank god for that!

D

Deleted member 5341

I think it's hooooottt!! I love Jesse, and i'm so happy they chose him to do the voice....I mean come on people, so many people are getting pissed at the NA verision, but what if they chose Aaron Carter to do Riku's voice and Hilary Duff for Namine, and Paris Hilton or something totally off the wall and freakky for Kairi??
Right? : ) Haley's AWESOME, Haydn kicks butt, and David rocks......we're lucky they chose good ppl for the job !

Reno-chan

Time For Me To F l y
Gone to Year 3000 with the Jonas Brothers :D xD
^lol....i thought it was going to be bad honestly, but when i heard it i was like..hmmm ok that sounds really good! so i think it fit him very well..as all the other voices for everyone ^^ and sora sounds hawt!..er should i say haley does? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back