• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who gave Keyblades to the Keyblade Wielders in Daybreak Town? *THEORY*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxu

Awards
This is going to contain a lot of theorizing, now is your chance to turn back if you don't like long pages of quotes.

Mysterious Voice to The Player said:
The heart that guides you... what form does it take? The Keyblade. The power of the light that drives back the darkness

This strange voice, is what seemingly grants us the Keyblade. Only after picking the Union that we desire, we get given the Keyblade. Now, why does this matter? Well, something gave each and every user in Daybreak Town a keyblade.

Here is the list of the ones I think they could be.

The Foretellers

They lead the Unions, and they care about each wielder they have. It wouldn't be a stretch to imagine that they visited the millions of Keyblade Wielders in their Unions and gave them a Starlight. I mean, a bunch of Chirithys (Chirithes?) were made for each wielder.

Reason 1: The Foretellers had a duty, to prevent the Darkness from claiming the world. And for that, you need a massive and powerful army.

Reason 2: The Master said to recruit more wielders. And as we know from Back Cover, they followed his words without a second thought. Thus giving them enough of a reason to give Keyblades to wielders that fit the criteria of their union.

Reason 3: The Foretellers lead the Unions. They are teachers, they are the ones that guide the wielders down the path of light! Even though, most wielders don't speak with the Foretellers that much... But that is beside the point! Them not granting their followers is nearly impossible!

Chirithy

The Chirithy, our loyal servants. And perhaps the reason why we have it?

Reason 1: They are always with us, and even state that they ARE our teachers. So, such a thing is possible.

Reason 2: It fits the voice quite well. The Chirithy as stated above are ALWAYS with us. The choice was ours, and after we chose they give us one. Simple enough, right?

Now, we are REALLY entering theory land! The last one is...

The Master of Masters

Master of the Foretellers, an enigma wrapped in a mystery, coated with a conundrum, chained in a paradox, and tossed into an ocean of quandary. (Those words fit together like that and don't sound totally redundant...Right?)

Now obviously, The Master wouldn't give Keyblades to EVERYONE. Only a small few, the special wielders.

Reason 1: The Master made a list of five kids before they even became Keyblade Wielders. We know those kids are now, Ephemera, Ventus, Skuld, Blaine, and whoever that fifth wielder is.

Reason 2: We have a choice and the voice acts eerily similar to the Master of Master when he isn't being a goofball. I mean, the Unions all seem to have personality traits with them thus you would think Wielders would be forced into one. However, we merely just "agree" to stay in one.

Reason 3: Unique Chirithy. Alright, you have Ephemera's slightly darker than normal Chirithy. Which seemed to be swept under the rug. And the Player's Dark Chirithy (I get that it fell to darkness, but we have two. So that still counts). It seems that they are rather customized...

Reason 4: We lived through the Keyblade War. I mean, we did go around fighting Foretellers...But they weren't even trying against us. And in the Keyblade War they aren't holding back, they are attempting to KILL you. So, could it be that we lived simply because we had a superior Keyblade? And, not the equivalent of a mass produced toy?

Reason 5:
Ephemera recognizes the Master of Masters. This means that the Master of Masters was keeping close tabs on him this whole time. How would he know...Unless they meant somewhere before? (Honestly, I didn't have a plan for this last one. I am just a fan of the number 5...And three dots at the end of everything)

Unless the Keyblade is granted by the powers of the Union when you pick it. If that is the case, I made this for nothing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back