• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who has seen over 50 Bleach episodes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inuyasha

Hey if uve seen over 50 episodes of Bleach u should know how the story line is and the characters post ur opinion on who ur favourite character is and whats ur favourite episode as for me my favourite episode is 52 and 53 and my favourite character has 2 be ichigo or captain kuchiki

evil_kenshin

greatest of the ungratest
well my faviorite charachter is Renji, and my faviorite episodes are the episode 52-53 though kenpachi & yuchiru arn't bad charachters in themselves

EternalOath

I've seen all the way to the current episode which is ep 78. I keep forgetting his name but it's the captain that's like a kid with white hair and ice dragon bankai. I can never remember any of these names because they're too long or are just too japanese sounding to remember easily. I mean i remember: Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue, Sado, Ishida, Renji, Yoruichi, Aizen, Ichimaru, and that's pretty much it. Well i can remember Cloud and Nova since they're names aren't really japanese traditional sounding so it's easy to remember.

Inuyasha

EternalOath said:
I've seen all the way to the current episode which is ep 78. I keep forgetting his name but it's the captain that's like a kid with white hair and ice dragon bankai. I can never remember any of these names because they're too long or are just too japanese sounding to remember easily. I mean i remember: Ichigo, Rukia, Inoue, Sado, Ishida, Renji, Yoruichi, Aizen, Ichimaru, and that's pretty much it. Well i can remember Cloud and Nova since they're names aren't really japanese traditional sounding so it's easy to remember.
yes i have also seen up 2 episode 78 and his name is Hitsugaya Toushiro and he would be my 4th choice of character ofcourse i like his Bankai the ice dragon but captain Aizen took him out very easily in episode 60 which sucked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back