• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is DS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

youyangs3

I'm extremely sorry guys but i have absolutely no idea who Dark Soldier is,
sorry i just hope some patient and nice replies will come...:unsure:

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
The DS or Dark Soldier is the nickname fans give the man in a mask that fights along side of Master Xehanort from Birth by Sleep.

M

Marluxia.light

A nick name also called DS. But you'll hve to wait until we see the face. There was a leak where his helmet was nocked off but that's it.

Macabre

Gold Member
Dark Soldier,or DS for short,is the apprentice of Master Xehanort(Bearded old man who wears clothing that are similar to Xehanort's heartless),another new character shown in the secret trailers.

Currently,the Dark Soldier is the most unknown character of BBS and not much information has been revealed about him except that he is the apprentice of MX,has a Keyblade,is a man consumed by darkness and wears an armor similar to what Riku wore while being controlled by XH.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Which Scene is when DS knocked out his helmet? Can you please tell me the site where I can watch the scene?

There's nowhere you can watch it because it was shown in a closed theatre.

...or actually, I heard it was a translation error or something. Meh, I don't remember.

A

Audo

DS is the Dark Soldier of course. :O
Next to little is known about him, though people rumour that he gets his helmet knocked off in the trailers (which we haven't seen yet, I might add). But, people say that it was knocked off in the TGS Trailer, and we now have that trailer and nowhere is it knocked off, so I have a feeling it was a mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back