• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the better Keyblade wielder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

~NGD OMEGA~

Re: who is better

I'm guessing he means in terms of Keybearers or main characters: Riku, Sora, BHK, And Mickey I guess.

From what I can tell in Deep Dive, BHK is a master fighter, but from the new scenes of KH2, Sora isn't that bad either, and Mickey is awsome as usual, and so is Riku. From best to worst I would say Mickey, Sora, BHK, and Riku. That's just my opinion, anyone is welcome to make their own.

T

titusx04

i say riku is better because he just looks strong

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3

Id' say BHK because he can wield BOTH Light and Darkness.

And he can run up the side of buildings XD lol

Zearth

Ashy to Classy

I think that riku's fighting is better than soras cuz in the beginning of KH his move had more sttyle to them the just plain swinging a keyblade around. But Soras style in kh2 has definately improved. Im seeing way more finess to his moves. So I think that it goes like this

Mickey
BHK
Riku
Sora

Sora is still the weakest because he is the only one who was not an original keyblade master. Riku was supposed to get the keyblade but after having darkness in his heart (Which he still does) He wasn't made into a keyblade master. I still think that he won't be a keyblade master but he he instead just use hi Souleater. I mean hes still strong even without a keyblade

angel of hearts

hay all you fans out there im the new kid and just saying hi

well first of all sora is still young so he will have lots of time to train up but so long he is weak at the time.plus how can he be weak when he has beaten most of those people by the skin of his teath and i think riku still has a good chance of being a keyblade master if he stays the way he is going well lets just hope he dose cuase riku is still the best all the wayand im sure you can all agree with me:rolleyes:

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;

nighthawkmk2 said:
Who are u talking about can you please edit or specify or something.

:mad: can't anyone make sense anymore

I know really...I guess if it's about characters (In general) then I guess Moogles are pretty cool, but if this is another thing between Sora and Riku then Sora since Riku sort of went against his own friends.

K

Kiro_Seijuro

Riku is the best. He's a lot stronger than Sora and he can keep his cool. Riku knows what he's doing and why he's doing it. He's definately my favorite.

angel of hearts

ohhh come on your giving sora no credit,ok riku is the best but it seems sora is following in his footsteps(besides the dark part)sora will always stay on the light side but still its almost like saying wich is stronger dark or light it is not posible to tell at the point bt i will have to agree with most of you

RIKU IS BETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Keyblade Shards said:
Id' say BHK because he can wield BOTH Light and Darkness.

And he can run up the side of buildings XD lol

Damn Right you Took the words right out of my mouth.

Besides he just Kicks ass, cant forget that factor.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back