• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the better Keyblade wielder?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark Heart

Re: who is better

~NGD OMEGA~ said:
I'm guessing he means in terms of Keybearers or main characters: Riku, Sora, BHK, And Mickey I guess.

From what I can tell in Deep Dive, BHK is a master fighter, but from the new scenes of KH2, Sora isn't that bad either, and Mickey is awsome as usual, and so is Riku. From best to worst I would say Mickey, Sora, BHK, and Riku. That's just my opinion, anyone is welcome to make their own.

To say who's the best to the worst, I'd say it would be Mickey, Sora, Riku, and BHK. That's just what I think.

D

Dark Heart

To say who's good from best to worst, I'd say Mickey, Sora, Riku, and BHK. That's just my opinion.

angel of hearts

true but we dont know how stronge mickey is just yet so im not sure about him but they say BHK is quiet strong but still it is in this order riku sora mickey and BHK but lets just hope they prove me wrong

R

Riku18

I think Mickey is the best!!!!!! I also think that riku is better than Sora, cuz I think that Sora has to still learn how to fight!!! I think that BHK is better at doing cool moves.

D

dark unknown

Keyblade Shards said:
Id' say BHK because he can wield BOTH Light and Darkness.

And he can run up the side of buildings XD lol
Riku can wield light and darkness too.

~NGD OMEGA~

Actually Riku leans more towards the dark side, he has shown no signs of wielding light yet. Sora is all light, as is Mickey I guess, but he could go both ways. BHK is obviously both from the beginning (Though he needs to smile more). I'm just saying that the Order is Mickey/Sora (Tie), BHK, and Riku cuz he is struggleing with the dark. He shouldn't have chosen the dark in the first place, or he might have gotten the keyblade.

Also, SORA IS A KEYBLADE MASTER!!!! To note the Hollow Bastion world in KH1, first time, Riku has to pull the keyblade from Sora, like a Keyblade Newbie, and Sora, since he is shocked, can't defend himself properly, so he takes it. However, later on Sora simply comes in, is about to fight Riku, and without even pulling like wussy Riku, the Keyblade comes to Sora, because HE IS THE TRUE KEYBLADE MASTER.

To sum up, Riku sux, and Sora Rocks!

animeotaku90

Website
animeotaku90.deviantart.com

sora and riku might be evenly matched, but as of KH, Sora whipped riku at the end, right? though before all this other wolrd stuff happned, Riku totally wiped the floor with Sora's face. So my opinion?? Gimmie a controller, and a battle ring, and me and my sister will find out :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back