• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the hotest girl in kH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
I agree, I think she is REALLY hot! She is more mature and more developed in KH2.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Oblivion115 said:
three words nerds: GET A GIRLFRIEND!

Shit...cosign.

IF_IL_II_IP said:
ha ha ha! so do i and i think that kairi is really hot and so does my gf =P she said that compared to kairi now she looked like a 7 year old in KH1

Yall have some issues.

kh2luva

lol i think that kiari is hot in this, look how mature she is, and she's so hot, i also think namine is cute

Oblivion115

anyone who thinks a videogame chick is hott clearly has issues.Especialy if you also have a LIVING girlfriend

kh2luva

elryric, nice sig, see even elyric agrees wit me, namine is cute/hot

Blackdragon

I think that the Kiari from kh1 was was hot but wow the new Kiari is just so sexy. mm mm mm

Oblivion115

if she was real she would be two years younger than you, in other words, a MINOR! and If_ILL_II_IP,i've been a member of this forum longer than you,3 months longer.So you can shut yer face cus its just a god damn game!

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
*sigh im tired of this joke THEY ARE VIDEO GAME RENDERS MADE BY NERDS NERDS DANG U!!!! :) dun

Oblivion115

its okay i appologize about that tooIF_IL_II-IP but really blackdragon, i hope your joking cus if yer really 18, thats kinda creepy 4 you to find a 15 year old videogame chick THat sexy. im just sayin that yer kinda weirdin me out. and calm down LORD INUYASHA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back