• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the Superior?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud302

In my room playing PS2 (hopefully soon to be PS3)
Who do you think the Superior is? Could it be BHK, or maybe Diz, or maybe someone we haven't encountered yet?

I'm very interested in him, since it said in COM that he was turned into a heartless, just like Sora.

I think it might be Diz.

Please post any theories that you may have on the Superior here.

L

l_neiman

Yes, The Superior could be DiZ, but in my mind it seems unlikely, since DiZ was guiding Riku through Castle Oblivion, and it seems unlikely that he'd guide him and allow Riku to kill off members of the Organization, if The Superior is its leader... Then again maybe he thought his guys could kill Riku and eliminate that problem...

A more likely guess, in my mind, is that the Enigmatic Man from Final Mix is The Superior, which would also explain why he's at the center of the 5 Organization members shown in the KH2 footage...

But who knows at this stage? Just another interesting tidbit of info we're all dying to get from Square-Enix...

C

chaoschao

Plus, in one of the Ansem reports, he says that he became a Heartless, but didn't lose his memory. This also happens to Sora, and that's what they comment on in COM. Another Ansem report talks about the Nobodies, which Axel calls the organization members.

So my guess is Ansem is their leader.

O

omnislasher_VII

l_neiman said:
Yes, The Superior could be DiZ, but in my mind it seems unlikely, since DiZ was guiding Riku through Castle Oblivion, and it seems unlikely that he'd guide him and allow Riku to kill off members of the Organization, if The Superior is its leader... Then again maybe he thought his guys could kill Riku and eliminate that problem...

A more likely guess, in my mind, is that the Enigmatic Man from Final Mix is The Superior, which would also explain why he's at the center of the 5 Organization members shown in the KH2 footage...

But who knows at this stage? Just another interesting tidbit of info we're all dying to get from Square-Enix...

Well, it was the rebelious members who ruled Castle Oblivion, so DiZ might've wanted to help Riku so the rebels couldn't take over his order.

Ansem22

"Yeah I think Diz is The Superior, since "No. 2" was answering to him (well actually telling him that his plan is failing, and that Axel was beaten)."

I'm not sure whether the unknown speaking to DiZ is "No. 2" or not; but he was definately NOT saying that Axel was beaten. All he says is: "It is not wise to let them know of our plans, Ansem." and then walks away.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Like i said before those wheels are WAY too big to be axels, his are small and no bigger then a bike wheel, while the ones on tre table are as big as the table

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I don't think those weapons on the table are Axel's. Why? Well, they're much too big. That's just what I think.

But getting back on topic, I think Diz is the superior as well.... But is he good, bad or neutral? We wont find out his true intentions 'til KH II.

Ansem22

"Then why are there burnt, broken, and other wise owned Wind and Fire Wheels (Axel's weapons) on the table? Think outside the box when you watch the Trailers and videos, or you'll never figure anything out."

I think alot more than you know, One he fears. If YOU were paying attention, you'd see that the things on the table were NOT Axel's weapons. They looked completely different.

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=64

These are Axel's weapons.

http://www.kingdomhearts2.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=198

These are the weapons on the table.

The circles are much wider than Axel's wheels and the spikes on the ends are much different. Think about these things yourself before you directly attack someone else.

(~Perfection_Achieved~)

Rikku's Heart and Soul...
Website
www.myspace.com
I still say we shouldn't disprove the theory. And sorry im it seemed like I was attacking, I get agresive when I'm debating. And I've been looking at those pics too, I have the videos. I knew what you meant but I'm going to stand at my theory. If i'm wrong i'm wrong, if i'm right i'm right.

P

PrincessOfHeart

I think it's diz becuase Zexion said that Riku smelt like the supiorer (Sp?)Ansem still live's in Riku's heart technically .And isnt weird the fact the Diz can take on the form as ansem (when you reach twilight town) .

But back to the axel and weapons things .I wouldnt just throw it it isnt Axels weapons. People can get new weapons . Riku was given a diffrent weapon before that looked simlar to his old one in KH .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back