• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who is the third knight? whats up with memories?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Its strange how we see aqua in kh2fm and I played kh2 the ending yesterday and felt extreamly stupid as I remembered in the middle of the climb up the dragon part that there was a knight waiting for me at the top. When I got there i paused my game and stared at him then I went to go watch the secret movie and was happy to see that it really is probable that our speculation, about xemnas being a knight in some way was actually true.

There seemed to be a little bit of difference but it might have something to do with Xemnas himself not actually being completely whole. I have finally seen the video FINALLY where he says our friend to Xigbar and the way he says this seems...different it doesn't seem quite right, like he actually hates em or something and the knight that sora has to fight in kh2fm said something about hating xehanort. (I wasn't paying too much attention I had take out as i was watching it feel free to correct me).

That knight in kh2fm I believe is aqua we don't know if aqua has been shown in the kh series even once which is very doubtful. One of my friends thinks that it is maleficent and i just started laughing so much I cried. Terra being Xemnas is strange but if we had more info easily could be put together.

The one i am most onfused about happens to be ven as he looks alot/completely like Roxas. Roxas is supposed to be sora's nobody. Exactly how at all can this be possible and given the time line on the years how is it actually probable. If Hallow Bastion got eaten by darkness 7 years ago from kh1then sora is only 7 when this happens.

Exactly who is the third knight and why is he sora's nobody. Or why is sora's nobody a part of the knight and if roxas is only a vessel for sora (which I think he had a heart he had. too many heartlike qualities) where is the rest of this knight/the rest of him? if roxas was truely equipped with a heart then why how could he be inside sora?

Finding how Roxas and Xehanort both lost memories maybe this wasn't because of the weird way Roxas was born maybe it really is because of the war and anyone connected to that war A.K.A the knights. Roxas and Xehanort lost their memories entirely I don't know much about kh com and Namine so i don't know if she has memories or not. If she does then obviously roxas is different but if she doesn't there might actually be a reason for it. Maybe it would have something to do with her being locked away so close to roxas or inside roxas who is inside of sora or something like that.

The fact that they both lost their memories maybe is more deeper than ansems secret reports. He was only a scientist and when it came to actions themselves, he even admitted he didn't understand the heart there is no way to tell what will happen next when it comes to them maybe ansem was a little off.

If everyone who was involved with the war memories got erased maybe it would have a connection with the memory witch herself, Namine. Too a big topic has to do with memories and losing them when it comes to these nobodies. Maybe having their memories erased would explain why they make it seem like the keyblade is a legend. One weilder brought peace the other brought ruin and chaos if your memory is erased how are you gonna know about a war that happened yesterday? Then maybe some thing happened to mickey too. If that is the case maybe his memories got erased and replaced along with everyone elses memories. All that was left was a legend still in the minds of those closest

Namine did the same thing with sora's memories maybe this happened with everyone a long time ago. It seems that maybe xehanort thought it was harder to find your memories if you are connected to your heart and that your soul and body might remember the things your heart cannot or it's just harder altogether. This may have been the case and he did something about it and decided to seperate himself.

Who knows what do u guys think?

Feel free if i made mistakes on any characters to blow meout of the water

Last edited:

Apollo

Silver Member
this ok it might be true! and if you mean the knight that you fight in kh2fm has it beeen arlready confrimed that it is terra?

bleachmagic

also the knights keyblade is terra's and [sob] does anyone know how to beat terra i'm at lv.99,fenrir,all drive abilities maxed out god help me

Apollo

Silver Member
you need to post that in kingdom hearts final mix + in your own thread please!
anyways I do like a lot of it!

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I mean who is the one who looks like roxas and how is it really possible I am not really concerened about terra or aqua cus i think u fight aqua in kh2fm and i know u fight terra at the end or at least a knight when you climb up the dragon im more confused about the one who looks like roxas

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I just find the knight that looks like roxas is strange even if he isn't related to anyone what i find a bit intresting is maybe that might be the reason why sora has a keyblade could it have something to do with roxas?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back