• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is the true holder of the keyblade?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyblade_blitzer

hi fans

destiny isle in playable in KH 2 and also that it has a very important role in the game and also that we meet someone very important there.

ok the tru holder of the keyblade is RIKU.. what ur saying well my fans i have just discovered that sora is also a holder, but is replacing Riku. How? well let me tell u

Just before riku got sucked in the black hole at destiny isle, sora was trying to help him but failed as riku left the keyblade popped up and it came to sora casue he had the purest heart at that time. if riku was there then he would have it he was the chosen one. Noow to back that statement up Riku obtained the keyblade in hollow bastion for the longets time anyone besides sora has held the keyblade. But that soone was gone cause Riku has lost his heart to the darkness poor man. Then the keyblade chose Sora as he was more pure so as that story goes Riku is still a very main charac so he is an omini charac, meaning his both bad and good. this might bring up some controversy so sorry if i am wrong, but i doubt it.

Owaz

1: It is not confirmed that Destiny Islands is a playable world in KH2.

2: We already know all this about Riku.

3: Welcome to the forums, and next time do a bit more research... <_<

OrodrethC

I'm just going to sort of challenge you instead of bash you like all the other people in the forums do. At Hollow Bastion Riku lost the keyblade because Sora gave that dramatic speech about having friends, and since Riku doesn't really have any friends, he couldn't counter-act with the power growing in Sora's heart so he lost it for only that brief moment. And also, I don't know if you could really call Riku a "bad guy"...he's more gulliable then anything. Because he believed that the Darkness would help him find Kairi, so he was doing the wrong thing with good intentions if you know what I mean...

OrodrethC

ultmakeyblademan said:
yeah homey u find out that riku was the true keyblade master but was replace wit sora in kh in jiminy journal after u beat hollow bastion

The reason he was "replaced" was because after Hollow Bastion Riku lost his heart completely and couldn't take the Keyblade no matter what.

lionheart45

Riku Actually Still Has A Keyblade Its That Sword That Looks Like A Bat Wing The Other Weapon That Looked Like A Keyblade Wasnt U Can Even Check It That Keyblade Faker Doesnt Even Have A Key Chain Yet The Bat Wing Sword Does Have One. This For Those Who Didnt Know And It Should Help End Arguments.

KeybladeAngel

keyblade_blitzer said:
hi fans

destiny isle in playable in KH 2 and also that it has a very important role in the game and also that we meet someone very important there.

ok the tru holder of the keyblade is RIKU.. what ur saying well my fans i have just discovered that sora is also a holder, but is replacing Riku. How? well let me tell u

Just before riku got sucked in the black hole at destiny isle, sora was trying to help him but failed as riku left the keyblade popped up and it came to sora casue he had the purest heart at that time. if riku was there then he would have it he was the chosen one. Noow to back that statement up Riku obtained the keyblade in hollow bastion for the longets time anyone besides sora has held the keyblade. But that soone was gone cause Riku has lost his heart to the darkness poor man. Then the keyblade chose Sora as he was more pure so as that story goes Riku is still a very main charac so he is an omini charac, meaning his both bad and good. this might bring up some controversy so sorry if i am wrong, but i doubt it.

But it was said the the keyblade only choose those that are pure of heart, and Riku was swallowed but the darkness. However Riku was the original keyblade holder.

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
I dont know about hat soul eater being a keyblade. That would void what took place in Deep Dive. Anyways...I dont see why Riku is the true keyblade. I mean I know he is, but during Sora's awakening, it said, " Dont be afaid...You have the mightiest weapon of all..." What did that mean? Did he have the mightiest heart? If so, then he should be the TRUE keybearer.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
riku was stronger than sora in all ways in DI its just that for that moment in which he accepted darkness (which was before the night DI was attacked) his heart got weak so he lost the keyblade to sora

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Riku was going to be the Keyblade master. But because he got mental and chose the darkness, the keyblade went to Sora. Then it jumped back to Riku a few times and then back to Sora, who in the end had the strongest and more caring heart. Personally I think Riku and Sora are bound by the same keyblade.

helios

Bronze Member
Mickey is the original master riku is the choseb one and Sora is the heartless executioner aka the real Master and Bhk is the noob.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
keyblade_blitzer said:
hi fans

you should think before you post stuff like this, and we already knew riku was the true keyblade master for a couple years now

moogles

You all can think what you want. In my mind Sora is the true holder of the keyblade. Riku exhibited weaknesses contstantly in KH. Sora never lost sight of what was important.

Kevin72399

Riku is the true keyblade master but since he gave in to the darkness sora was chosen next but the only reason is because venous is inside of sora so that's the only reason he could held the keyblade if not the keyblade would've been given to kairi

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
This topic is old, really old, lol. I don't think the people that commented on this topic even come here anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back