• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who is your favourite Union Leader so far and why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Can't really judge this early, but Ephemer definitely seems to be my favourite so far. He's inquisitive enough to look beyond what he's already tasked to do, has leadership qualities through leading the Dandelions, and is able to glue the other personalities together.

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
I would like to see more scenes and know more about them until I can truly choose my favourite. Ephemer is really dear to me and seems very brave, I like Ven in general but I don't know how he's exactly like in the times of Chi, and I got a feeling I will really like Blaine only because he gives me hints of a type of character I am fond of, a mysterious guy, smart and suspicious of everything, whose alignment to Light or Darkness is uncertain, questionable somehow. I speak too much based on my assumptions and personal feel, but in the end these three guys will most surely be characters I like.
Ephemer is the only certain exception, he's the sweetest guy around and this is pretty much canon so far haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back