• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who looks the coolest sora or riku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

who looks cooler

• Riku

Votes: 32 58.2%
  • Sora

Votes: 23 41.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora KHMaster

I think riku just because his dark outfit is awesome. and dont forget i said who looks the coolest not whos the best.and dont judge sora by his new outfit in KH@ cause rikus unknown outfit still beats it

UnKept_PrOMisEs

it was tough...but I went with Sora, but Riku is close!!!! So close...close like something that's really close...(hmmm...couldn't think of something)

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I think sora is the coolest & my friend brandi 2

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
It depends. If your comparing them in KH1 Then Riku wins hands down. I hated "and Still Do" sora's outfit in KH1. However KH2 is a different story. Sora's Rad new Goth like outfit rocks! And All of is drive forms look awesome as well. All look better than both of Riku's Outfits in KH1 and COM. Riku's Organization outfit looks cool from a distance because it looks like a Cloak. But if you look Closer you can see their legs. And their pants look awfully tight.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
As this is a KH forum, then Riku definetely looks the cooler, but in KH2 Sora's new duds look phat, especially through drive moves.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
well in the 1st one sora's sux but in the next one lolz better than riku's but for now, riku cuz kh2 hasn't come out yet

doggy poo

Riku so totally looks better in the first game, but in the second game Sora is the one who is the best. I mean, his clothes are black... and black is my favorite color. Actually, red is a pretty great color too... but we're not here to discuss colors... I just get distracted easily. I must admit that Sora had his moments in the first game to where he could almost compare to Riku, yet Riku still remained much cooler. In the second game, however, Sora's just the best. I no this is like so off the topic, but i'm looking for friends... not that I don't have any friends... it's just that none of my friends like kingdom hearts... I live in a small town and so far I've found no one who loves kingdom hearts... it's a cruel cruel world. Anyhow, if you want to be my friend please e-mail me at doggypoolovespoop@hotmail.com.

B

bigbadgohan

HEY IF YOU WANT AIR JORDONS I - XX (1-20) FOR ONLY 150 DOLLARS CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND TELL HIM THAT SAAD SENT YOU. 150 DOLLARS PEOPLE THEYRE LIKE 200-400 BUCKS U SAVING A LOT!!!!!! SO CONTACT AIM SN: MooseDude55 AND SAY THAT SAAD SENT U ABOUT THE AIR JORDONS. YOU HAVE TO GIVE HIM UR INFO AND HE'LL SEND EM TO YOU. THIS IS NOT A SCAM CUZ THE GUY WHO IS SELLING IS MY BEST FRIEND U CAN TRUST HIM HE'LL MAIL EM TO U.

THE SITE TO CHECK OUT THE SHOES IS http://www.pickyourshoes.com/size/nike_jordan_lines.htm#aj19
THEYRE JORDONS I - XX (1-20) NONE OTHERS

YOU HAVE TO TELL HIM SAAD SENT YOU ITS IMPORTANT AND NESSARY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back