• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who Should Die?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I think that Kairi should die. dont ask me why. for if she would die, it would be interesting to see sora cry.

D∆NTE

What are you people talking about? Sora needs to fucking die. He annoys me greatly.

What do you mean what are we talking about, read my posts. i agree with you totally. infact i wouldn't mind starting an i hate sora fan-club

D∆NTE

Kairi should definitely DIE! coz she is the one who is causing all the trouble lol

Indubidably old chum. i hated her from the beginning

oh and, Axel of Ice, i have already done a thread like this ages ago. but it's okay, i dont mind this.

Last edited:

ReverseUnversed

Kairi should die. She is completely obsessed with Sora, and treats Riku like a trash can! That is, she is to blame for the Kingdom Hearts plot!

A

Audo

Of future title, Kairi and Aqua should die.

who really cares about RIku????.
The ones who can appreciate a developed character that has more going for him than simply the "clueless happy immature child saving the world"|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back