• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks kh2 will be the last kh game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
i dont think kh2 is the last game. cuz remember nomura(i think thats his last name) said that it depends if KH2 sells well

cursed keyblade

same here i reli hope that kh will go on as long as ff did. i bet it wont go on that long but i reli hope it does.

shadowkiller

It wouldn't go as long as FF. (I heard that somewhere...) It's cause FF has new characters and worlds every game and KH wouldn't. Also I would like three, perhaaaps 4 if they get some awesome idea but hopefully three. This is because, after three they will probably be totally out of ideas and I would rather finish the series satisfied than see them do a bunch of crappy gimmicks to get more money and see my favorite series fall..... It would be great to go on long, but realistically they'd run out of ideas and make a lot of sh*t.

Zasamel

I think there should maybe be a KHIII after KHII but it all depends on how people react to KHII as expectations are extremely high after the great Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts is like a continuing series, unlike Final Fantasy, and making countless sequels will just tire the concept and nobody wants Kingdom Hearts to end on a low. And even when Kingdom Hearts does come to a close, we've still got Final Fantasy (until that finally ends lol).

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura said that the end of Kh2 would have a lot of finality to it, but if it got really popular and made a lot of money, they might continue it...

End of story...

Dengeki: Finally, how is the future of the Kingdom Hearts series shaping up?

Nomura: At the moment the KHII story has been completed in a clean way that leaves hardly any questions open for a sequel. Now, it really is up to all of you to decide and the future will probably depend on how well KHII will sell within its first year.

http://www.sd.cubicnetwork.net/index.php?id=new_html/dengeki

The very last question...

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Hm, I think KH2 will probably be the last but if this game does really well, they'd probably make a three. But if they do I hope that stop at III.

If they did make KH3 I'd probably play it! ^^

~Fantasy Angel

UnKept_PrOMisEs

I want there to be a KH3, but I'm either hoping for a game, or a movie...(If there were to be a movie, I hope it's cgi...and I think it should be...I can't imagine real people playing Sora or Donald)
Also, I think that maybe the second one wil answer all the questions, and that it'll just end. But maybe another version of the game would come out, and at the end of that game, there would be... a secret ending or something like that... hinting at a third game. (Sorry if that makes no sense.)

kero-chan

a lot of people thought kingdom hearts one would be dumb in the first place, so they didn't buy it at first. however, now kingdom hearts has many more fans, meaning that kingdom hearts 2 will sell more copies than the original KH. therefore, the game will make more money, and i think nomoura will make a KH3. I really hope he does, cuz the kingdom hearts game is so awesome that i've already beaten it 4 times and i'm still not sick of it.

one thing stumps me though... how did they come up with all the new heartless?? and if they make a new game... how will they make even more? it's a lot of work!

Kingdom_Key69

I hope it's not the last game but it's not going to like final fantasy because each FF has a different story

Cloud57

I remember an interview on Xplay by Nomura, he said that KH2 is NOT the end of Sora, so this could be a little clue

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i really hope that there is a kingdom hearts 3 because if there was, the battle system would probably improve and be better than kh2, and then maybe they could end it there with a huge ending. i agree that the game shouldn't go on 4ever because the storyline might get boring or bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back