• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who thinks that....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

should the black cauldron be in kh

• yes, should be in kh

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • no, dumb idea

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • i don't know what it is

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeanhort's ghost

the black cauldron should be featured in future kh titles and have a platinum dvd too it is one of the best disney movies and also one of the least respected

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
No way man...That movie was stupid....and there'd be no point to going there...

thats all i got...Nice Sig Xeanhort's ghost...WHAT THE HELL IS FF VS XIII ABOUT..GOD I WANNA KNOW!!!

bishojoKasume

I've never seen that movie and I've heard it only twice. So I don't have an answer.

But one awsome world would be The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That would be an unexpected one. I don't even expect it to be in Kh3.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
bishojoKasume said:
I've never seen that movie and I've heard it only twice. So I don't have an answer.

But one awsome world would be The Hunchback of Notre Dame. That would be an unexpected one. I don't even expect it to be in Kh3.
I never saw it either I just know it sucked..( thats why I didnt see it) But The Hunchback of Notre Dame would be cool you'd be in like France and with a hot gypsy and Sh@#..XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back