• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who thinks there's going to be more FF characters?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuna:)

Question/poll
Does anyone besides me think there are going to be more FF characters in KH2? I mean, they say that Auron from FFX is going to be in KH2, but shouldn't there be more people and stuff? Er... just wanting to know all you other users opinions.:D

mz. eggsy

http://j.mp/jIANdM
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoopee! First post.

Anywho, yeah, Vincent sounds like a pretty good bet to me, but I'm looking forward to maybe seeing some retro-fitting characters, like from Final Fantasy 6 and its predecessors. Maybe Cecil? That would rule. Vivi would be super hardcore as well.

doggy poo

I love Vincent...and Auron. I'm so excited if Vincent's going to be in it...not that I wasn't already excited. :p

Hokage

Banned
Awards
there are going to be more FF characters here is the list

1. Auron= confiirmed by screenshots
2. Selphie=confirmed by screenshots
3. Leon (Squall)= not confirmed.
4. Vincent= not confirmed
5. Yuna=not confirmed
6.Sephiroth= not confirmed
7 Yuffie= not coonfirmed
8.Aerith= not confirmed
9 Tidus= not confirmed
10. Wakka= not confirmed

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In Reply to #10
Yuffie, Squall, and Aeris will be in this one, too. It was noted on imdb.com before they took it off. And we should see Tidus and Wakka since it shows Destiny Islands, but I don't have all the answers.

cursed keyblade

well i think all the ff characters that where in kh1 will also be in kh2. i dont think nomura will add any one else but the guy in red whos arm looks broke.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Master T said:
In Reply to #10
Yuffie, Squall, and Aeris will be in this one, too. It was noted on imdb.com before they took it off. And we should see Tidus and Wakka since it shows Destiny Islands, but I don't have all the answers.

ok but was it confirmed because i havent seen an interview or anything mentoining this. i am not saying u are wrong but please present proof. and what i mean by proof is either screenshots or an interview with nomura or a square representative. if u could present proof then u will be greatly appreciated.

P.S. i allso believe that most of the FF characters from KH will be in KH2. but we have no reliable proof as of yet. at least i dont think so.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
In Reply to #14
I don't really have proof with me now, because as I said earlier that they were listed at www.imdb.com with their corresponding voice actors. Then they took it off, because it's now "in production" as it is said on the site. Check it out.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
i will check it out but until i hear something from Square i will remain optimistic about it. it is likely that they will appear though.

mz. eggsy

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
For some Miscellaneous good news, all of the characters from Pirates of the Caribbean movie will be in the game (Johnny Depp is the man), Eddie Murphy will be Mushu, and Matt McKenzie will be Auron.

Also, Yoko Shimomura will be composing again, and Nobuo Uematsu is even doing a song for the soundtrack.

My lord, it all sounds so epiphanic...

doggy poo

I hope they had in some new final fantasy characters because final fantasy characters rock. At least there'll be one new one...Auron.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back