• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who was the worst character in KH KH COM and KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ally McBeal

Website
www.allymcbeal18.deviantart.com
i hate mr.cool aka riku.. i don't care if he's the strongest..i can't stand his attitude..plus he has silver hair (i don't like silver hair boys except ansem and inuyasha) and looks like sephirot..a character that i hate also

Last edited:

BlaZinbritt11588

*PANT**PANT* whew... finally on the last page after reading all of those posts. welll ok......here's my opinion (which is the best one).....RIKU IS THE BEST CHARACTER IN ANY KH GAME!!!!!i don't care what anyone else says. you'll never change my mind muahhhahaha!!!!! and DONALD is the overall WORST character in the game. his fighting sucks, and he faints during battle the WHOLE ENTIRE game. someone needs to pick off his feathers, send him over to japan, serve him with rice, and have Normura eat the crap out of him.

i also agree that alice shouldn't have been a princess. Ariel should.bye now!:cool:

firion

friggen ariel sucked, but if you are talking about like personality, then riku, he is a jerk and always had been.

Cloudisawesum1

i hated Ansem and Peter Pan

Peter Pan cause he is just so frikkin annoying and Ansem cause the word"darkness" is in like all of his sentences.Darkness this,darkness that,IT GETS ANNOYING after a while

Cool man

As in "Chilly"
Many characters were totally out of they´re minds, yeah. Even though I liked the most. But the worst... the guy in the hotel at Traverse Town... he was SO annoying. And yeah, Clayton was weird...

GO-RIL-ASS!!

ROFL and LMAO...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back