• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who was the worst character in KH KH COM and KH

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
ugh God why dont you peeps make a Riku or Sora poll for god's sake! End the maddness! END IT! Just wanna point out somethin (Im not joining this war!) Riku POSSIBLY could be a tad better than Sora because hes a year older. Possible im not sayin fer sure! Personally I like Sora *looks at sn* I think that speaks for itself. o_o I liked Leon though "What happened to my home! My island! Riku! Kairi!... "You know what? I really dont know."

~NGD OMEGA~

Not much of a fact at all.
Did this topic rise from the dead or something?
In my opinion Sora is the worst character. Then the BHK. Cant stand him.

Than it's a good thing that oppinions are worth nothing on facts, and the fact of the matter is, in a one on one fight in the game, Fully powered up, Riku was NEVER able to beat Sora. END OF STORY.

BHK.... meh, I like him, but not as much as Sora. He's my third favorite character, followed by Goofy/Kairi.

Oathshadow

In all honesty, I agree that Riku's sword technique does little to protect him. That's why he was made to be fast. But in a real fight, both Sora and Riku could lose because they are self-trained swordsmen. In fact, it troubles me that no one in the game receives any sword training. They just wing it. For their obvious discipline in light of this, I give them credit. But this is a game, so I must say that in the game, Sora has better control (in the right hands). In my opinion, though, Terrace would laugh at their fallen corpses (never mind).
I actually find some depth of enjoyment in every character in the games, though if I had to pick, it would be Piglet. There's something fake about him. I think he's the source of the Heartless!:eek:
Joking, I am.

M

Mooshoo

i think the worst character for Kingdom hearts was Ursula. she was damn anooying

im reading the title and it has a grammar error...

Oh i mean...

most worst char was.....................................................................................umm.......................
0000000000girdance.gif
....................... uh..................................................... KH1 is Tarzan... One time i saw his a**!!!! i think... and sluty Ursula... She's uglier than a spider..
She really freaks me out! Even if Ursula was naked i wouldn't think of her as hot. she's so ugly.. and ANNOYING..
and in CoM............. the guy who kept his hood on in the beginning of the game because he won't let me kill him

JapanesePanda

I'm not referring to this Sora/Riku argument which has been going on, but to the title of the thread. I hated Riku, his attitude was annoying when he was turning to the dark side. If he became a heartless, *shudders*.

lionheart45

The Worst Character Would Be Not Only Alice But Ursela She Really Didnt Seem Like Bad Heartless Leader And As For "princess" Alice Replacement Since Black Cauldron Wasnt In Kh It Should Have Been Ariel From The Little Mermaid Do To The Fact She Is The Prtincess Of Atlantica.

skilled keyblada

Re: who was the worst character in KH KH COM and KH2

HeartlessSlayer said:
I would have to disagree with that, Tarzan is not one of the worst characters in the game, he's one of the best and one of my most favourite characters. i say that the worst character would have to be Alice from Wonderland, she doesn't deserve to be a princess of heart. i know another princess that should've been that princess of heart if the movie was in it. I say it should've been Princess Elionwy from The Black Cauldron.
u...like....tarzan ...mmm...tch.wa .....oHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH hang on . . hang on OHAAAHAAHAHAHAA best character LOL TIMES 100000000 :eek:

T

Tornado

i thnik the worst character in KH was ariel i thought the the whole level was bad :mad:

Riku_KH-2

hmmmmm.....the worst character?.....lemme think................................
.......... in KH umm.... i don't think its the worst but the one that get on my nerves were Selphie and Wakka. There voice of wakka was WAY off ..from FFX
and Selphie's voice was really annoying ..high pitched voice >_>
And the worst bad guys r.....was that hunter guys from Tarzan world....he was so Stupid.

"GOR-RIL-LAZZ" lmao

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Easy, Peter Pan, his voice (especially that Rooster Crow) was by far the most annoyin character in the game...

DestinySeeker

I think that the worst character in KH1 is either Captain Hook or Oogie Boogie. They both suck at fighting and is both ridiculous. But I think Chaywa is right about that Peter Pan thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back