• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who would be a worthy Final Boss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. i would love to fight BHK but thats probably not going to happen. i doubt the EM is going to be the final boss because we already beat him kinda in FM. so im thinking Diz but man i wish it was Riku. his fightiing style isso cool and i thought he was the best fight besides Sephiroth in KH. but we will see soon. but yeah i think either Diz or maybe just maybe the EM.

J

juttybean

i saydiz cuz he's the bgi secret dude that in all games u fight

Sora's star

I would like to fight Riku because he is very cool and I know that I will have a good battle with him.(If I will fight Riku I would like to have this ending--->,,Sora fights with Riku.Sora wins and Riku returned back to normal,leaving the darkness.Now he is Sora's best friend again and they were very happy)<-----my fantasy ending :)

Keji

all of them :O

but . knowing some games.. I'm guessing that one of them are the final boss.. and they'll change forms 3-4 times o_O
however.. knowing nomura.. i think he's thought up something special just for kingdom hearts..

it might be a combination of some :O
like... darkside and.. some other baddy

O

Onewingedangel6

i think it would be DiZ because he is such a mysterious character and a suspicious one to and i think it would be a great battle too.

Keji

oorr.. there's always ansem again lala hahaha.. unless diz is really ansem but we don't know for sure....i wanna kill ansem again o_o

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
I'd rather fight a whole new emeny, who has superior powers to them all, like that ugly thing in the JF trailer, with all the tentacles, and it's huge.

sinharvest_angel

i really hope that it would be riku, cause that would be challenging, but i doubt he will be the final boss, it just doesnt seem likely, but bet that he will be a boss tho, and be one of the final bosses, maybe like the 2nd axel fight

TTBK2

You know the hot battle. EM and DiZ. Not fused together but a fight like Cloud and Leon in the Hades Cup. And you have to fight them...by yourself. Oh yeah, that's sweet.

sora's_servant

sora wouldn't fight hiself or BHK b/c that would be lame......he already fought his shadow self at neverland.....the BHK is his protector........he wouldn't fight pete b/c thats micky's rival......he wouldn't fight riku b/c riku's not bad.....remember, he's in the twilight so that would be even lamer to fight him...i say he'd fight DIZ/Ansem or a new enemy or fight DIZ/Ansem posesing riku like he did last time.....but overall i'd say he'd fight the leader of the org.

Status
Not open for further replies.