• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who would win? Sora Vs Riku VS BHK!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Prince-Laharl

Website
www.xanga.com
I am Just asking and what is your opinion..I know I have never played BHK before but what would you guys think? ((Note: I dunno how to make polls..Go head Call me a Noob if you want or whatever...))

LostBoyz940

I believe it will be hard to tell because Sora will have a chance if he turns into his Valor Form, BHK has already 2 Keyblades, and Riku..well. I would have to say Riku.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
no, you fail to realize that all three of them suck. How about this match up;
BP vs. sora, riku, and BHK

BP > all

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oo, Kairi goes all Peach style on BP's ass.....I bet BP would find that kinky and arousing...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yeah, pretty much anyone could hit BP with a frying pan adn he'd get turned on....except Kandy Kitten...she's a whore...

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
>_>

you losers are just jealous becuase you cant have any kinky frying pan sex with Kairi. We did it right after I kicked those losers asses. Now if you dont mind, return to ass fucking your idol sora, and leave me to rape the girl. Seriously.......hatin is bad for the complexion.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Oh shit no, homey don't play that way

Fine, you know what, truce...I invite Namine over, you bring Kairi, and we rape them together, we can go bondage on them, and get food and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back