• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who'd you rather kiss? (for girls or gay guys)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

(Girls only!!!) Who'd you rather kiss?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
Okies, only girls or gay guys vote on this. It isn't fair if a strait guy votes! Now, you will all think this poll is pointless because it's really obvious who you people will vote for. XP Enjoy the answers people would do! If you wanna, post why you chose what you did! It'll make this poll more fun! :p

Keyblade1Master3

Twila... bad... don't double post... you should know better than that...
but as for the poll... I have no comment... that's absolutely disgusting... I will never kiss a girl... and I will never even think about kissing Annie... ugh... **shudders**

ferretfrenzie

Since you voted for Kairi, which is the same as a guy voting for Ansem, wouldn't this also be for lespians? I don't get it. I also think it would be better if there were more choices, then it would be more interesting and fun!

Heartless1990

I'm a guy. I didn't vote. No one's voting...at this time anyways. Hold up...I'm on the phone with my girlfriend. she picks Ansem...

great...that's...er...okay...now...i feel...dammit

twila

Monarch Beach, California (The OC Ya'll!)
ferretfrenzie said:
Since you voted for Kairi, which is the same as a guy voting for Ansem, wouldn't this also be for lespians? I don't get it. I also think it would be better if there were more choices, then it would be more interesting and fun!

Well, i made it 2 choices on purpose to see how desperate people would get. And this is NOT a poll for lesbos. that would be unfair to the strait girls that would do anything to NOT kiss Ansem. Plus, i have a sister named Kairi and i waouldn't mind kissing her (not a romance kiss *shudders*) :p

ferretfrenzie

twila said:
Well, i made it 2 choices on purpose to see how desperate people would get. And this is NOT a poll for lesbos. that would be unfair to the strait girls that would do anything to NOT kiss Ansem. Plus, i have a sister named Kairi and i waouldn't mind kissing her (not a romance kiss *shudders*) :p

Okay, now you're starting to make sense. I thought it was like a passionate kiss for Ansem or Kairi.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
I Think Ansome I Would Not Kiss A Girl Sorry But No !?!?!?!?!?!?!? >_<

ferretfrenzie

Saratp, what are you saying? You need to put periods for people to understand you.

#1: I think Ansem. I will not kiss a girl, sorry but no!
OR
#2: I think Ansem I will not kiss. A girl, sorry but no!

Which one?

Super Sonic

Bronze Member
I'm a rebel,and I shall break your rules(being a guy,and straight) I shall vote,but I shall also do one more thing..........

~CLosed~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back