• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

"who'll win???"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
Last week "sepheroth" won the super boss special. This week it's a hard one between Vincent Valintine(FFVII) and Auron(FFX and KH2) so it should be close so come on get voting.........(yes including da Newbies)
Next week is a good one, so c u there :cool: (U can start describing battles to)

p.s. p.m. me if u want to suggest anything or tell anything.

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Where is it at? Auron gonna kick ass fo sho

EDIT: Cloud vs Link...good battle

I voted Link...THE badass of all time

emerald keyberer

Website
www.myspace.com
oooh, I don't know, I don't know! Um I guess it all comes down to who's gonna' be in KH2, survey says...Auron. He's my favorite character from ten, his personality is much the same as what I exude when I'm around ppl.

Legato_Blue

all of you people who havnt played 7 shouldnt even vote. i would definatly say vincent becuase fo all of you who havnt played the game he can turn into a behemoth, a big electric frankenstein thinggy, a crazy guy with a chansaw,and i giant vampire of doom... so yeah he would beat the shit out of auron. i cant wait til ff7 durge of cerberus comes out.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

Legato_Blue said:
all of you people who havnt played 7 shouldnt even vote. i would definatly say vincent becuase fo all of you who havnt played the game he can turn into a behemoth, a big electric frankenstein thinggy, a crazy guy with a chansaw,and i giant vampire of doom... so yeah he would beat the shit out of auron. i cant wait til ff7 durge of cerberus comes out.

I agree with that first line. My vote would probably go for Vincent.

OrodrethC

DaDides said:
Where is it at? Auron gonna kick ass fo sho

EDIT: Cloud vs Link...good battle

I voted Link...THE badass of all time

Link is perhaps the greatest creation ever thought up! Nothing can beat his power and superior of using almost any item. Lol.

But for the voting I'd say Auron would completely kick Vincents ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back