• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos harder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

donniedarko

who harder Sephiroth for kingdom hearts one or two. i just got the game and i really looking forward to fightinh him

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
it depends what your lvl is and which skills and abilitys you have ;p cause if you don t have the important abilitys sephy kh2 can be a challenge(depends on strategy)(although he is hard with no abilitys and thethe baddest kb :p) but he s really easy i think if you know what to do he s easy even on low lvls (i don t even wanna know how easy he is on lvl 100 :p but there both easy and i can t really say which is harder

Shadukai X

Banned
Don't use 'harder' when describing difficulty, its a stupid concept, if you find the game easy, would you call it 'soft'? Hell no. Use 'difficult'
[/grammar corection]

Fenix Sora

I havent seen sephiroth battle in kh2 but the kh1 battle was kinda easy to me but I don know about kh2 yet

Random_Person

Don't use 'harder' when describing difficulty, its a stupid concept, if you find the game easy, would you call it 'soft'? Hell no. Use 'difficult'
[/grammar corection]
What ever dude !! !

KHI sephy is way harder than in KHII. Cuz you got much more ability and skills in KHII than in KHI which is way easier to defeat Sephiroth and for some reason, Sephiroth is not so strong in his stats. Even when you don't need that much ability to put on sora to fight sephy, you still can beat him. Maybe because sora has grown a lot and he didn't notice that he grow so much of his power that he not even realize it :p

cloud and ninja

most of what you say is faulty,ofcourse sepheroth from kh2 is more difficult then kh1.you HAVE to have to have certain abilities and in order to obtain these abilities you must go through a lot.and when he gets you into the air your either dead or about to be if you dont jump away.all you ppl thought he was easy because you were probably lvl 99 when you faced him.i was lvl 53.he is more difficult.

[dam this forum has gotten noobed up]

Genin~Kizashi

you HAVE to have to have certain abilities and in order to obtain these abilities you must go through a lot.
That has no bearing on this topic. You may have to go through a lot to obtain the recommended abilities for beating him, but that provides no indication as to whether or not the fight itself is difficult.

and when he gets you into the air your either dead or about to be if you dont jump away.
Solution: Jump away

[dam this forum has gotten noobed up]
I'm sorry, but the law states that nobody who uses the phrase "noobed up" has the right to refer to other people as noobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back