• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

whos is the best keyblade weilder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

best keyblade weilder

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Riku

He fought roxas and lost(but truely he won, he came out on top), but lasted longer then sora did against him. He understood why he had to fall to the darkness(first time was out of arrogance, second time was out of necessity) and could control it (second time only). His point of view on the "war" he was waging was good, no matter what you say about his mistakes he did it all for a greater good. He is a great swordsmen, he is faster then sora, smarter than sora, and wiser than sora.

latinoremix05

agree with kbdoublewielder. i go wit roxas. somehow i think hes way more mature than sora. sora just plays too much. roxas is kinda of a more serious attitude.

sorarocks12

latinoremix05 said:
agree with kbdoublewielder. i go wit roxas. somehow i think hes way more mature than sora. sora just plays too much. roxas is kinda of a more serious attitude.
Roxas is like another Riku except he is Sora's Nobody.Sora has the best.

K

keyblader

Kbdoublewielder said:
just because he is the true keyblade wielder doesent mean crap.

o totally, that doesent mean anything, sora was the one who killed zehanhort not riku. it doesent matter who has it but, how you use it.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
keyblader said:
o totally, that doesent mean anything, sora was the one who killed zehanhort not riku. it doesent matter who has it but, how you use it.

He didn't kill like 1 million nobody did he(rikus act btw)? Also sora didn't fight him alone, riku was with him.

BeanBag

Ive no ide what the point of this is.

But, I've voted for Roxas, (doesn't matter. He and Sora ARE alike: except Sora has spikey hair, Roxas has Blond hair.... Sora has a heart, Roxas doesnt... Sora's a human, Roxas is a Nobody) but they're alike :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back