• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Left and Who's The Leader?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheForgottenHeart

OK now with the square enix party all the Organization members are starting to be revealed

#1 - The Leader of the Organization isn't Diz becuz it was confirmed that he's trying to Destroy it. or Maybe the leader is the Enigmatic Man.

#2- Still Unknown but if the Enigmatic Man isn't the leader then he is most likely number 2.

#3- Xaldin - confirmed

#4- Vexen - confirmed

#5- Lexaeus - confirmed

#6- Zexion - confirmed

#7- uknown but either Old man or Female

#8- Axel - confirmed

#9- Demix - confirmed

#10- unkown but either Old man or Female

#11-Marluxia - confirmed

#12-Larxene - confirmed

#13- unknown but Riku (possibly)

So theres four Organization members left. But two were already revealed. Theres another Female but no one knows her rank. And theres an old man but no one knows his rank either. For some reason I think Riku is the 13th member becuz there's an unknown with the soul eater and of course thats Riku. I think his rankin is 13th cuz he was the last one to join. Riku as an unknown seems to have a major part in this game. If he is number 13 then that means there is only one Organization member that hasn't been revealed yet. And that is prolly the Leader or 2nd in command. Tell me what you guys think.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
these are all just theories

#1. Enigmatic Man- something about him being in the middle of the group in HB got me thinking that he is the superior.

#2- i am thinking Diz. i know that he wants to destroy the Org but he has to get close to them too.also he has been seen at Castle oblivion and twilight Town which are hangouts for the Org members.

#13. i hvae a hard time thinking it is Riku because the 13th Organziation existed before Riku came but maybe they placed him in their. idk lol

Marluxia Diablos

Well, there is a line in CoM that says that Vexen outranks Axel because he was nunber 4 in the Order. So maybe 1 is the most powerful. That would still make Riku being number 13 in the Order quite possible.

Counterpart

I don't think Riku is the 13th member.DiZ said he was starting his own group and has Riku,Mickey,Namine and BHK(so far) to take out the 13th Order.I know Riku can be in both to deceive them but I don't htink he is.The leader can be either EM or the grey haired guy.

sinharvest_angel

wait when u mean by their number do u mean that the lower the number( like 1 2 3) then the higher the rank, cause marluxia is nuber 11 and he is the lord of the castle,

sinharvest_angel

wait but who made him the leader was it diz, cause i think that leaxus and zex, and vex, regconize him as the superior, but do what about marl, and larx, and the rest

adventchildkiori

sinharvest_angel said:
wait when u mean by their number do u mean that the lower the number( like 1 2 3) then the higher the rank, cause marluxia is nuber 11 and he is the lord of the castle,

He was the leader of castle oblivion, theres were only 6 members there, proof that the lower numbers are the better ranks is of what vexen said in KH:COM

Vexen: Disappoint YOU? You presume too much, No. 11. I am No. 4, and I will not stand for your snide remarks!

kh2bereleased

i think that either mickey and riku are both members or the are both not members i dont think that one is and one isnt.

my gut feeling is that neither of them are members

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Firstly, when was it confirmed that DiZ wanted to destroy the org? Second, when were Xaldin's and Demix's numbers confirmed? Was it the SE party?

edit: Ack, never mind. Just read the first sentance.

If that's true about DiZ, then #1 is most likely the Enigmatic man.

DarkStar_21

I dont think that riku is the 13th organization member because Diz is confirmed telling riku about trying to take out the 13th member or something like that. and yep it was confirmed at the se party Madness.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
it was confirmed in the storyline translation a time ago www.kh2.co.ukriku isn't confirmed to be an unknown besides mickey and bhk are in coats too and i heard about a member having a mustache and a old man in the report!

Last edited:

adventchildkiori

Madness said:
Firstly, when was it confirmed that DiZ wanted to destroy the org? Second, when were Xaldin's and Demix's numbers confirmed? Was it the SE party?

edit: Ack, never mind. Just read the first sentance.

If that's true about DiZ, then #1 is most likely the Enigmatic man.

Ok I read the first sentence and it doesnt have anything to do with what I said...

adventchildkiori

Madness said:
"Just read the first sentence" as in "I just read the first sentence, so now I know where this info came from".

Riku.
oh sorry, when people say ACK I get confused because some people in the fourms in the past called me ACK because its the itinials(sp?) of my sn.(AdventChildKiori = ACK)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back