• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

who's the tallest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
FortuneCookie said:
But Kairi is bending her head a bit more. I guess they're the same height or Kairi really is taller than Sora =P

yes, but Sora is also bending his head abit right? x3

P.S: FortuneCookie, i just love your avatar. its sooo cute~! xD

NEO9011

FortuneCookie said:
But Kairi is bending her head a bit more. I guess they're the same height or Kairi really is taller than Sora =P

Don't be arguing about those two, Sora is taller anyways...

Just look at Riku!! He's been taking some roids or something... WOW! And now he looks more like he fits into his true role: Leader of the Heartless in KH3!! MWUAHAHAHHAA. Im kidding, but Sora is also bending his neck, and it is hard to truly justify.

Edit: THAY COOD BE ON ROCKS!! I mean they are on an island.

Last edited:

NEO9011

Yea sora's hair pwns ummmm... GEPETO's hair! But thats all I can think of for now, cuz Sephy's got awesome bangs bizitch.

NEO9011

Kairi? Having nice bangs? Yea right! She doesnt have silver hair! And all the coolest ppl in the world have silver hair! Like yoda!! And Sephy! And my grandma!!! Im serious. But Saix's is blue and its still awesome cuz its long and shtuff.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Though, they may well be the same hight. They usually draw them the same hight if they're the same age.

X.

D

Deleted member 5341

lol everyone's having growth spurts...
Look how freakin tall riku is
And Sora used to be a head taller than Kairi in KHI
(look at the KHII intro where he hugs her)
C'mon Sora, your turn...go on, grow already X)

Ansem/Sephy

is it me or is kairi taller than sora??

It's just you . . . lol every time they "hug" you can tell sora is a good deal taller . . . couldnt find the pics tho . . . in KHI, Kairi only came up to his chest. I think shes still a little shorter . . . like almost a head shorter . . . and when they "hug" again in II, i could tell she was shorter . . . ill search for a pic . . .

Sweet Raine

so miserable is our love
=P usually guys are taller than girls in the highschool years. Well... actually, im taller than 5 of my guy friends.... xD but this is not about me. and yes, the characters are having growth spurts. how lovely..

Ansem/Sephy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back