• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Who's Your Favorite Character in Mission Mode?

• Xemnas/Xigbar

Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Xaldin/Vexen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lexaeus/Zexion

Votes: 6 8.1%
  • Saix/Axel

Votes: 24 32.4%
  • Demyx/Luxord

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Marluxia/Larxene

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Roxas/Xion

Votes: 12 16.2%
  • Donald/Goofy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sora/Riku

Votes: 10 13.5%
  • Mickey

Votes: 10 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorbok

I only use Axel 4 when I play grandsetter. (sorry if thats what its not cald)
But I use Roxas all the time XD Cant get enough of the keyblade, lol.

Awkward Squid

Saïx and Marluxia. Mostly because they're insane when equipped with a crap load of sight units (and they have the most interesting gag weapons...)

sillygoose2006

roxas/xion because they are the easiest to get through the missions but I also really love playing with axel :)

Tails_Night

Bronze Member
Of the ones I played, Axel so far, but I have yet to play any of the bonus characters, except for Riku. He was decent but eh, I think I just might not have gotten the groove with his pattern yet. Aside from that maybe Marluxia.

Sparks

gone
I haven't finished trhe game yet, so i don't have the characters you get later, but I love playing as Saix, Axel, and Xion. But I voted Axel/Saix.

Sparks

gone
I didn't like Lexeaus. His attacks were too slow for me. I like the characters that are in the middle zones for each ability, like Larxene I hated playing as because her attacks are not powerful at all.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Larxene does have a nice limit and pretty decent magic, though.

Saix isn't really in a middle zone, he just deals obscene amounts of damage due to crit. His magic isn't all that great. Xion and Axel are both middle zone, though, I have to admit.

I thought Lexeaus sucked until I saw this.

[youtube]WkWs0byiZjQ[/youtube]

Less than 2 minutes. No Damage. Mission Mode. Lexaeus. Does it get any better?

Last edited:

Sparks

gone
Whoa, Thats insane!!!!!!!!!! I wonder what abilities and weapons he had equipped.

and I don't really use alot of magic. Only Cure and thunder so far.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
My Pandora's Gear + gives me that weapon, at least. I'm not sure. But it sure does some insane air combo damage. I kill Riku in like 6 comboes at level 63.

Magic is helpful! At least, sometimes. Without magic you'll spend forever and a day going after Emerald Serenades, at least. And they are a great help in places like Wonderland and Neverland (is it irony that they all end with 'land'? Ok, I'm just being random).

Sparks

gone
Being random is a good thing, and I'll try to get used to using magic then because I'm only on day 122.

and when do you get that weapon? I'm trying to get better ones from the moogle shop, but i only have lift gear+ (the four link kind) with 2 ability units, and the power link. Do you get it from redeeming mission crowns?

but yeah I might stop hating on lexeaus now because of that video. lol.

Snow

Stain me Red with Blood
Oops, sorry, if you're so early that might have been a spoiler. Sorry!

Fire is a good early magic. Learn to use it. Blizzara too, when you can get it. Without high jumps, Aero is pretty much useless though (although it does help because you send one enemy out of the way).

Pandora's Gear + is a synthesized gear late in the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back